Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright team blue, seems some of us got EDD shifts in the last couple of days. Can any of you give me some data points if your EDD changed?
If you don’t have specs in your signature, please include in response. Ty!
ordered 8/2, EDD was late Nov - late Dec, became late Oct - late Nov,
suddenly 12/12 to 1/11/2022, slipped ~4-5 weeks.
going to be difficult to not go 1,000 miles between now and then.
it will get here when it gets here….

Reactions: MTBevrider
Ordered blue MYP in Bay Area 7/8.
Was initially told car would be ready by 1st week of august. Few weeks later SA said soft date for VIN was 8/22. EDD was 8/15-9/3, then changed to 8/22-9/11 on 8/15. Called on Monday and SA said “it should be any day now, expect your VIN as soon as tomorrow”. EDD changed Monday to 8/25-9/12.

Today Edd shifted back to generic “4-5 weeks”.

Alright team blue, seems some of us got EDD shifts in the last couple of days. Can any of you give me some data points if your EDD changed?
If you don’t have specs in your signature, please include in response. Ty!
No changes to my EDD in a couple weeks (still 9/4-9/24)
OD: 5/28 - MYLR/Blue/White/5 seats/20"/No FSD/No Tow Hitch

Am in the Bay area. Ordered ~July 27th. Initially had a delivery date of November - December. Just saw it jump to September 29-September 30. Is that normal?

That delivery date also coincides with the last date of Q3 so wondering if it is a placeholder.

MYLR, Blue, 20", black interior, 7-seater, no tow, no FSD, OD 7/27, Profile Completion Date 7/27, Palo Alto, California

Am in the Bay area. Ordered ~July 27th. Initially had a delivery date of November - December. Just saw it jump to September 29-September 30. Is that normal?

That delivery date also coincides with the last date of Q3 so wondering if it is a placeholder.

MYLR, Blue, 20", black interior, 7-seater, no tow, no FSD, OD 7/27, Profile Completion Date 7/27, Palo Alto, California
Nothing is really normal with the EDD’s. Mines changed 16 times… I’m hoping for end of quarter too!

Greetings!
New here.

Ordered MYLR, Blue, Black Int, 20", 5 seater on August 1.

Had an EDD date of November 13-December 3, however it recently shifted a few days ago to JANUARY. Wtf? Anyone experiencing the same thing?
Yes, this is common. My EDD has changed 17 times since I released my order on 7/12. It's typically just a placeholder date.

Greetings!
New here.

Ordered MYLR, Blue, Black Int, 20", 5 seater on August 1.

Had an EDD date of November 13-December 3, however it recently shifted a few days ago to JANUARY. Wtf? Anyone experiencing the same thing?
Yes! Mine got bumped as well. "Fun" stuff... but it feels like a game.

My belief all along has been mid-December. Time will tell...

Team Blue folks, how many of you are kinda wishing you had ordered a different color because the Tesla blue is a bit too dark?

Personally, I love blue cars (two of our three cars are blue) but seeing blue Teslas on the road, those blues are just not as "electrifying" as our current blue cars and now I'm kinda wishing I had ordered the MSM color but don't want to go to the back of the queue.

Am I the only one who has Blue on order who feels this way? I'm even considering wrapping it to a lighter blue when (if?) the darn thing ever gets delivered.

Team Blue folks, how many of you are kinda wishing you had ordered a different color because the Tesla blue is a bit too dark?

Personally, I love blue cars (two of our three cars are blue) but seeing blue Teslas on the road, those blues are just not as "electrifying" as our current blue cars and now I'm kinda wishing I had ordered the MSM color but don't want to go to the back of the queue.

Am I the only one who has Blue on order who feels this way? I'm even considering wrapping it to a lighter blue when (if?) the darn thing ever gets delivered.
When I changed my MYLR order to MYP, I switched from MSM to blue because I didn't like the MSM in person. It was just kinda meh compared to the gun metal grey of my Mazda. I like the blue much better in person.