Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model_X_Design_Studio___Tesla_Motors.jpg

The design center description does not say anything about another camera.

For us uninitiated on the East Coast, is there a link we could read up on it. From what I gather, Andrew backed into Bonnie's Roadster at a gathering. But it sounds like the devil is in the details or the story loses much in summation.
Bonnie's Roadster was uninvolved. But the final score was, large ornamental rock 1, andrewket 0.

Bonnie, Thanks so much for all the info you have shared.

Here is the third row seat left air vent (vents on both sides of the car):
View attachment 105126

In this picture it looks like a parcel shelf could sit on the dark plastic piece when the third row is folded in order to conceal stuff under it.
Does the movable cargo floor behind the third row seat also fit up here?
Is there any other parcel shelf included?
What length would be accommodated for a board that would sit here across to the other side?

Any info on how a front license plate will attach? Many states require a front plate (CA included), so still waiting to see what the plan is. The main section of the front bumper (where the S nosecone would be) looks concave, and that would make things tricky.

I remember early on, somebody claimed to have been told that Tesla had a very good/interesting/unique plan for front license plates...

Had to do it this morning, during a brief lull in the rain ...

View attachment 105148
GASP!!YYYEEESS,
FINALLY, :love: a beauty shot. You know, as opposed to the vital "how does the floor mat fit" photo etc. Love It!

oh and, THAT was Andrew?! Ha! Now I know. I have orange cones too. Sometimes when a 4WD drives into the irrigation ditch, they can get out, but usually not. Looks so great Bonnie. ML

Hah. Same general area. But a smaller rock outcropping.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, measured height for 'Very Low' suspension setting and 'Very High'. I'm not claiming precision here, but it looks like the lowest setting is 7" and the highest setting is 10".
Thanks Bonnie for all the awesome information you provide, I am a new member and have learnt a lot from your posts and photos. i was anxious about the height as I live in Edmonton , Alberta, Canada and we have a lot of snow , 10" should be a good enough height for our winter conditions.

Had to do it this morning, during a brief lull in the rain ...

View attachment 105148

Wow, that's a stunning picture. Beautiful.

Might want to watermark it with a copyright symbol. We won't be using it of course, but... you know...

- - - Updated - - -

For people who complain about the look of that nose. Let me assure you, it looks *way* better in person than in any photograph I've seen. More nuance of angles than a photograph can seem to capture. That thing looked *so cool* coming down the street to arrive at City Beach.

Peter+

That's awesome. I wasn't into it initially, but now I even love it in pics. And makes the Model S nose and all the grills on other cars look so weird now. Hope the S gets it in March or so.