Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday evening (7pm) i decided to add FSD, and remove it before delivery. The EDD was Aug5 - Sept9
today (3pm) got an email titled “Your Final Payment is Ready”, i checked the App and new EDD June15 - June 19!
is it coincidence! Maybe, but the fact that the car available today that is weird!

OD May 24, MSM, Tow, SFD added yesterday only!

update: i also have two documents one of them has VIN number 7SAYGDEF2NF…
btw how you guys make changes to the order? I can't see any option on my side. Do I have to call my advisor if I wanna add FSD for example?

Was it shuffled into December as well? Or was it just a couple weeks difference? I hope we're getting a big batch of the 7 seaters... my EDD was June until about a week ago and now it's all the way into October-December... and I even got FSD :(
Couple of weeks. Before this I went in to 2weeks bracket couple of times and jumped into 1month during that period.

I spoke to Tesla cc they said it was a case when you add fsd or changing to performance move your time line up, but upon customers raising concerns they changed it. Not sure if it is of any help adding fsd.

btw how you guys make changes to the order? I can't see any option on my side. Do I have to call my advisor if I wanna add FSD for example?
There should always be an add FSD button when logged into your account. Not sure if it shows on the app but will certainly be on the webpage.

For any other changes you either need to text, chat or call Tesla.
OR
you can make changes yourself by using this URL: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN######## (use your individual RN # at the end). You may have to enter the URL, log-in then enter it again. Or sometimes click into your order through the dashboard and then enter it. Eventually it will let you in and you can make changes and preview $ changes before committing.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 5.10.37 AM.jpg

Reactions: sarkhudri
There should always be an add FSD button when logged into your account. Not sure if it shows on the app but will certainly be on the webpage.

OR
you can make changes yourself by using this URL: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN######## (use your individual RN # at the end). You may have to enter the URL, log-in then enter it again. Or sometimes click into your order through the dashboard and then enter it. Eventually it will let you in and you can make changes and preview $ changes before committing.

View attachment 817252
Weird... I don't have that option. Here's how my order page looks like:
1655384414015.png

Strange...I don't have that big Review Agreement window. I do have my Order Agreement on the right column (just cut off with my screenshot). I'm not sure why you don't have the add FSD and I do?? The many mysteries of Tesla....
Maybe because my order is a bit older than yours? Also, my order is from before FSD became available in Canada, so maybe that's why...

As for the "review agreement" window, that's for the payment agreement, it's not the same thing as order agreement, which I also have on the right column. If your payment method is cash, I believe you wouldn't see that window... but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I was wondering if adding FSD to my order could speed up delivery. I've been seeing people doing that, but it might be just luck...

OR

View attachment 817252
Hey man, can you do me a favor?
Can you right-click that button, copy the link and paste it here?
I don't have the button, but maybe I can use the URL, changing the RN portion...

Maybe because my order is a bit older than yours? Also, my order is from before FSD became available in Canada, so maybe that's why...

As for the "review agreement" window, that's for the payment agreement, it's not the same thing as order agreement, which I also have on the right column. If your payment method is cash, I believe you wouldn't see that window... but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I was wondering if adding FSD to my order could speed up delivery. I've been seeing people doing that, but it might be just luck...
Ah that makes sense. I guess you could just call, text or chat with Tesla to add FSD...I'm sure they will do it for you in a heartbeat ;)

• Helpful
Reactions: Stirfry
Hey man, can you do me a favor?
Can you right-click that button, copy the link and paste it here?
I don't have the button, but maybe I can use the URL, changing the RN portion...
In Chrome on windows it doesn't give me any option to copy the link when I right click. I won't be home to try on my Mac till this evening.
What about the edit-design link I posted? Does that show you the FSD option?