Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh congratz ! how do you check the source code?

also, did you get a few push backs with 2 weeks windowns then 5 day window and VINned?

Thanks,
Thanks! Hopefully its not a reject vehicle like my previous delivery :(.
I got pushed back with 2 week window three times before narrowing down to 6 day window.

To check the source code for chrome browser at your pc, when you log in to your tesla model y order page, press ctrl+u and source code page should pop up. Then hit ctrl+f and search 7SAY, if the vin appears, thats your VIN.

We have similar delivery time frame, you should be getting it shortly as well. Good luck!

I got pushed back with 2 week window three times before narrowing down to 6 day window.

To check the source code for chrome browser at your pc, when you log in to your tesla model y order page, press ctrl+u and source code page should pop up. Then hit ctrl+f and search 7SAY, if the vin appears, thats your VIN.

We have similar delivery time frame, you should be getting it shortly as well. Good luck!
There is chrome extension also which can be download to check on the vin.

Thanks! this is my second push back, so i guess i will expect one more before anything happens haha.

Ok, just received a call from Vaughan store advisor to pickup the car on Thursday or Saturday. We have weekends plans, so Thursday it is.
Could not even push to next week, as he said it'll go to next customer and I may have to wait for few more weeks.
I have had enough of waiting!!

Note: I got the best insurance quote with The Personal, you need to be a member of OSPE or IEEE.
I handled for home+auto
198$ for MY and 100$ for home.
Total is cheaper than my current one with Belair.
Savings pay for the membership costs
Finance - Scotia 6.06% for 96months
Pickup set for 28-Jul @530pm, Vaughan store

Hoping for a smooth pickup and not a rejected car.

Reactions: KWC_Diu