Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent news. Post some photos when you get it :) :)
Will do!

Haha! That’s awesome! Good luck and enjoy!
Can’t pick it up until 20th or 21st. SA says it’s still en route and is expected to arrive in the showroom on the 19th.

Here’s an updated sequence of my order timeline and changing dates:

Order Date: 12/01
Original EDD: 12/25-31
Second EDD: 12/26-31
Third EDD: 12/16-27
Fourth EDD: 12/15-27
Fifth EDD: 12/15-29
DELIVERY SCHEDULE REQUEST
DD options: 12/20-21

2023 MYP Black on White + Tow Hitch
Inventory Order (In Transit) to Toronto, ON

Here’s an updated sequence of my order timeline and changing dates:

Order Date: 12/01
Original EDD: 12/25-31
Second EDD: 12/26-31
Third EDD: 12/16-27
Fourth EDD: 12/15-27
Fifth EDD: 12/15-29
DELIVERY SCHEDULE REQUEST
DD options: 12/20-21

2023 MYP Black on White + Tow Hitch
Inventory Order (In Transit) to Toronto, ON
That’s awesome! Looks like it’s going to be a very Merry Christmas for you! Thanks for the detailed timeline. Hopefully I’m just a couple days behind you and the 23rd becomes an option.

Reactions: damndanyo
That’s awesome! Looks like it’s going to be a very Merry Christmas for you! Thanks for the detailed timeline. Hopefully I’m just a couple days behind you and the 23rd becomes an option.
My guess is that you’re gonna get a text soon. Our cars were probably from the same lot on the same train coming from out west. Hoping you get yours before Christmas too!

Reactions: Deadareus
Nice. Good luck with delivery and enjoy!

What was your original Delivery window and did it adjust recently as well?

Trying to sort out when I can expect a Halifax delivery. Current EDD is 12/18-31
It moved around a lot - until yesterday the app was showing 16th-30th.

Have you heard from your rep? They do have a slightly more accurate idea but they will be cagey - these vehicles are making their way from BC on trucks so there’s a lot of potential for delays.

I do recommend making sure you’ve done every step you can in the app, and if you are in touch with the rep let them know you’re ready to go ASAP. It’s not impossible that they can influence the planned priority for PDI once all the vehicles arrive, but I’m guessing.

Reactions: Deadareus
It moved around a lot - until yesterday the app was showing 16th-30th.

Have you heard from your rep? They do have a slightly more accurate idea but they will be cagey - these vehicles are making their way from BC on trucks so there’s a lot of potential for delays.

I do recommend making sure you’ve done every step you can in the app, and if you are in touch with the rep let them know you’re ready to go ASAP. It’s not impossible that they can influence the planned priority for PDI once all the vehicles arrive, but I’m guessing.
All pre-delivery tasks have been completed and the only things left are final payment and to call my insurer once I know I am less than 72 hrs from pickup.
I did try and connect with a rep from my location but never got in touch with one. I ended up texting the ’welcome to tesla family’ and got confirmation my vehicle will be in Halifax this coming week. Good news for sure! I’ll take it haha

All pre-delivery tasks have been completed and the only things left are final payment and to call my insurer once I know I am less than 72 hrs from pickup.
I did try and connect with a rep from my location but never got in touch with one. I ended up texting the ’welcome to tesla family’ and got confirmation my vehicle will be in Halifax this coming week. Good news for sure! I’ll take it haha
It got to me in Toronto, then to @richyrich in Ottawa. Can only assume it’ll be in Halifax soon!

i got delivery of my Model Y long range with induction wheels yesterday at Oakville.
The car is amazing.
Does anyone have a list of accessories to buy from temu or amazon.
Thanks

Hey Model Y community!

First off, massive shoutout to the Oakville crew for my slick Model Y long range with those induction wheels! Just got it, and wow, this ride is a game-changer.

Now, diving into the accessory game, I've had an awesome experience with Tesery. Here's a curated list for fellow Model Y enthusiasts:
  1. Check out the Tesla Model Y Accessories: Tesery's got this fantastic hub where you can find everything from floor mats to snow chains. It's like a treasure chest for your Model Y.
  2. Tesla Floor Mats: Keep your floors pristine with these custom-fit mats. They're not just about protection; they add a sleek touch to your interior.
  3. Tesla Seat Covers: Want to keep those seats looking brand new? Tesery's got you covered. Plus, they've got various styles to match your vibe.
  4. Tesla Snow Chains: Winter's coming, and these chains are a game-changer for those snow-covered roads. Safety first!
Trust me, these accessories aren’t just about aesthetics; they're about enhancing your Tesla experience. Check out the links and deck out your Model Y!

Hi Folks, a 2021 MSLR driver from Cambridge here. I have not been in the waiting room for two years and got a bit of Christmas cheer seeing all of the excitement of inbound presents :) I do have to chuckle a bit at your order dates and wait times. I have the first Palladium MSLR in Ontario, ordered it in February 2021 and moaned and groaned way back at the beginning of this thread with others until late SEPTEMBER 2021 ! Seven months ! The juice was worth the squeeze, I am into my 3rd winter with the car and 64,000 kilometres deep. Very exciting. Enjoy !!!!

@Deadareus I picked mine up today in Ottawa. Apparently it came in at 11am - was due at 1am so they had to push my appointment a couple of hours, which is fine. They delivered ~50 cars today and mine is immaculate. You'll love it.