Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surprised that no one has grabbed it thus far given the acute shortage of vehicles !
I just refreshed and the Blue 7 seater is there, white one disappeared.
My EDD finally came back today after about a week. Order date July 8, EDD showing August 29 - September 18 as of today.
I’m pretty close to yours — July 7 order and 8/31-9/20 EDD. Moved up almost a week.

I thought the source code is “fixed”. Could you share your trick?
Just go to you’re account page go to you’re order click on manage and right click and select view source code, then hit control F and enter 5YJ you will see you’re vin or you will see two results if you have a Tesla trade in. Source code trick still works for me make sure you use google chrome on a windows PC

Last edited:
Welp...I officially went into October territory.

In the vortex of pages that are this "Current Waiting Times" thread, I can't recall if people reported this change as a precursor to better news, or if it was truly a one-way ticket to the Land of the Forgotten by Tesla?

Or maybe it meant nothing at all and I just chose to totally forget that. LOL

Also, I still don't have that blue/gray/bluegrayedout Documents button.

Happy Monday.

case of the mondays.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-02 081912.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-02 081912.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 59

In the vortex of pages that are this "Current Waiting Times" thread, I can't recall if people reported this change as a precursor to better news, or if it was truly a one-way ticket to the Land of the Forgotten by Tesla?

Happy Monday.

View attachment 690963
mine shows October as well today. btw how did you upload insurance already? no VIN needed?

mine shows October as well today. btw how did you upload insurance already? no VIN needed?
I uploaded my current/trade-in slip. SA said it didn't matter either way. I know in Ontario you have 14 days to make a change on an insurance policy for a replacement vehicle (I've been in in the insurance industry for almost 20 years, it has led to some challenging claim investigations over the years, so they prefer it done prior to acquisition) but my insurer is on notice that I'll have a VIN coming whenever it comes for the Y.

Happy Monday.

View attachment 690963
I am showing October also today.