Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y on the way
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Order placed: June 19
Original Estimated Delivery: August 18 - September 08
July 15: August 25 - September 14
July 17: August 18 - September 07
July 18: August 20 - September 09
July 19: August 23 - September 12
July 24: August 24 - September 13
July 25: August 25 - September 14
July 28: August 24 - September 13
August 2: October
August 3: August 24 - September 13
August 7: August 23 - September 12
August 9: August 31 - September 20
August 10: August 26 - September 15
Last Estimated Delivery as of August 11: August 25 - September 14

Reactions: amkar
Can anyone explain to me how my EDD can go from Aug 12-25 two days ago to now Dec 15 - Jan 4? I've never seen this happen on an order from early May. Help!

1628692238728.png

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me how my EDD can go from Aug 12-25 two days ago to now Dec 15 - Jan 4? I've never seen this happen on an order from early May. Help!

View attachment 695197

Other than hoping those new dates are wrong there is no explanation that I know of. I'm May 4th order and mine says October again now. It's infuriating to the point we were looking at alternatives and moving away from Tesla yesterday...

Other than hoping those new dates are wrong there is no explanation that I know of. I'm May 4th order and mine says October again now. It's infuriating to the point we were looking at alternatives and moving away from Tesla yesterday...
Sorry to hear about the date change. However, perhaps it will get better on the course of this week/next week. I have seen people suddenly get far off dates only to get the book your delivery within a week or so.

View attachment 695197
I ordered my MSM MY5 LR Black Interior, 19" with Tow Hitch in March and am still waiting. My experience, and corroborated by my SA is to ignore the online EDD. Guidance last week from my SA was Canada orders were being produced now so we should be seeing more delivered in the great white north in the coming weeks.

I ordered my MSM MY5 LR Black Interior, 19" with Tow Hitch in March and am still waiting. My experience, and corroborated by my SA is to ignore the online EDD. Guidance last week from my SA was Canada orders were being produced now so we should be seeing more delivered in the great white north in the coming weeks.
Thank you for the reassurance. I chatted with the Tesla website today and they implied the same thing, though not explicitly. She just said cars are coming in the next few weeks, but I don’t know if that was just some generic answer.

I almost wanted to put in a second order for a Performance Y, but my SA told me it wouldn’t help. He said they are just not getting any cars.

Im in Vancouver.

Reactions: David1oh
Thank you for the reassurance. I chatted with the Tesla website today and they implied the same thing, though not explicitly. She just said cars are coming in the next few weeks, but I don’t know if that was just some generic answer.

I almost wanted to put in a second order for a Performance Y, but my SA told me it wouldn’t help. He said they are just not getting any cars.

Im in Vancouver.
If you are ready to pay the Model Y Performance premium there are always daily inventory pop ups. I have seen 3-4 just this week. Currently a blue one In stock.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Hi All,

Ordered my Model Y and hopefully it is on the way
  • White Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Order placed: June 14
EDD has been moved up and down a few times. Now it's been stable for a few days.
Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 08

Reactions: pderbyshire

Im in Vancouver.
I have some new information to share which confirms the “next few weeks” timing. I spoke to the manager at my SC and long story short, she was able to share that they have my car leaving Fremont August 16th. It gets shipped to Oregon, then BC, then Edmonton so +7 days, then +3 days to repair chips/issues with the car, then home free which coincides with my August 26 date.

All this said, there’s nothing stopping Fremont from changing the date they ship the car to Edmonton but it was the most information the SC was able to share with me.

Between this and some of the photos shared in this forum in Toronto, looks like Canada is getting some love lol.

Model Y on the way
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Order placed: June 19
Original Estimated Delivery: August 18 - September 08
July 15: August 25 - September 14
July 17: August 18 - September 07