Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

My order date is July 20th, EDD is now showing Oct 20 - Nov 17, my SA told me car will arrive in Vancouver on Oct 30th.
Does anyone have similar order date? Have you picked up yet?
I'll be picking up from Richmond. I ordered the following on July 27th:

MYLR, White, Black Interior, Gemini, Tow, 5 Seater

Talked to a SA today because my EDD was shifted from Nov to end of October recently and the window is narrowing. He said that my Y was going to be built this weekend and then transported to Richmond by Wed for a possible Oct 30th pickup. I haven't received a VIN yet, so take it for what it's worth

Hi,

My order date is July 20th, EDD is now showing Oct 20 - Nov 17, my SA told me car will arrive in Vancouver on Oct 30th.
Does anyone have similar order date? Have you picked up yet?
I am in Toronto and my order date is Aug 3rd. I had dates change on me many times and yesterday went as far as April delivery but is now back at November 11 - Dec 1. This was also the date prior to it going to April and it has fluctuated to as early as Nov 9 and on average around Nov 30th - Dec 15th for the longest time. Hope that helps. I have a LRMY, Black interior, White Exterior, Upgraded 20 and FSD.

I'll be picking up from Richmond. I ordered the following on July 27th:

MYLR, White, Black Interior, Gemini, Tow, 5 Seater

Talked to a SA today because my EDD was shifted from Nov to end of October recently and the window is narrowing. He said that my Y was going to be built this weekend and then transported to Richmond by Wed for a possible Oct 30th pickup. I haven't received a VIN yet, so take it for what it's worth
Thank you! Hope we will get our cars in the next shipment.

I just got the email from Tesla saying my final balance is now ready. I logged into my account and saw my Model Y is now showing as “2021 Model Y” which means a VIN is assigned. I haven’t got to a PC yet to check the source code.

My account is currently at the Vision FSD acceptance screen. Order date was July 31. Spec in sig.
VIN 301xxx

Reactions: EDDYSTONE
That's good to know. I just looked at their site and didn't see anywhere to submit my car details for a quote...

Who are you leaning towards going with for getting rid of your current car?
Tesla offer just came back just now for $21,200. First offer was $18,000 then renewed to $20,000 and now $21,200. I’ll give it to Tesla to save time and have no down time without a car.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ