Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received a called from my SA, I was supposed to pick up my MYLR tomorrow morning at 10:00, unfortunately with the issues we are having at the border the vehicle is stuck there so it will not arrive before tomorrow night. We schedule delivery now for Saturday(since i have to work to pay it)and it will let them a bit more leeway in case of further issues. He did confirm that the Ryzen and the 12V ion battery was in the vehicle…. VIN NF371xxx

Reactions: iQueue and tthprep
Just received a called from my SA, I was supposed to pick up my MYLR tomorrow morning at 10:00, unfortunately with the issues we are having at the border the vehicle is stuck there so it will not arrive before tomorrow night. We schedule delivery now for Saturday(since i have to work to pay it)and it will let them a bit more leeway in case of further issues. He did confirm that the Ryzen and the 12V ion battery was in the vehicle…. VIN NF371xxx
Good to hear. My VIN is also F371xxx. Our cars are from the same litter :D

Mines is pick up in Kitchener Waterloo though.

Just got my Vin. I didn't see a blue vision acceptance button though.
Looks like the MSM color is still listed as being $1,300 in my price details.
Anyone know if they remove the price Delivery day or if I'm still on the hook for that?

VIN is 383xxx

Edd is now Feb 14th - Feb 20th
EDD has tightened to Feb 15th - Feb 19th, still no contact from anyone about scheduling pickup.

SA said that since the car price has increased i will probably need to pay the original price for the MSM paint.

EDD has tightened to Feb 15th - Feb 19th, still no contact from anyone about scheduling pickup.

SA said that since the car price has increased i will probably need to pay the original price for the MSM paint.
Yeah I didn't expect them to allow it. When the MSM paint went 0$, the base price went up by a similar amount. After that, it went up even more. Almost a 10% difference in base price for the MYLR at this point if you ordered before the price increases even with the MSM paint charge.

This is what they did for me in my case, they lower the price of the vehicle by 1300$. Original Price when I purchased was 69900$, after drafting up my contract it was 68600$ but it still indicates that I purchased the paint for 1300$.
9EBF961D-588F-49FD-91FB-7D61DDF875E5.jpeg

This is what they did for me in my case, they lower the price of the vehicle by 1300$. Original Price when I purchased was 69900$, after drafting up my contract it was 68600$ but it still indicates that I purchased the paint for 1300$.View attachment 769349
Can you please also post your original order (if you still have it) might be helpful for other people (like me) in this situation with msm

I'm sure I'm not alone, but everyone that's still waiting for delivery have their accessories collecting dust in a corner of their house packed and ready to bring to the dealership for delivery day? 😅

View attachment 764458
Yes! Same. Various boxes. I also ordered a full set of extra rims and winter tires from PMC when my delivery date was flirting with December/January but I guess I’ll be using those next season at this stage.

MYLR/5, 19, white/white, hitch
OD October 5.
Delivery currently est. late March.