Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perfect delivery at Oakville. They told me to take my time inspecting the car. Spent an hour going through the github checklist and everything checked out really well.

Only bummer was I took my wife out for a ride and I clipped the curb with my rear right wheel and got a little rim rash. Clearly I’m not used to the dimensions of this car as that never happens to me.

Let me know if you have any recommendations on where I can get this repaired.

Cheers!

Reactions: Rennei
Here’s a few pics. I think it looks good but not thrilled it’s a wrap over the existing factory emblem.
Received mine today. They are also hollow so I messaged Guelph Detailing about it. They confirmed the original was also hollow, and they used double sided tape to fill it in and used it without the original underneath. Anyway just an FYI sorry for the confusion, seems they should be able to make it work

Reactions: Rennei
I'm pretty sure it is FSD that helped pull the date forward.

I tried a new build today:
- Dec for basic build
- Sep for basic + at least one option
- May as soon as I add FSD.

Not sure what prevents people from selecting FSD, get the VIN then remove that option, but keep the date. ;)

I thought that people only get the VIN after they've paid.... unless you're saying your purchasing experience has been different

Not sure what prevents people from selecting FSD, get the VIN then remove that option, but keep the date. ;)

Quoted from the Order Agreement
Until your Custom Ordered Vehicle enters into production or is matched to a vehicle, as applicable, you may make changes to your Vehicle Configuration. If you make changes to your order, you may be subject to potential price increases for any pricing adjustments made since your original Order Date.