Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friend and me ordered model Y from Surrey BC mine was on Feb 24 2022 and he did his on March 9 with estimated delivery for us being September.

My config
Model Y Long range Red multi coat
5 seat, No FSD, 20 inch wheel, Black interior no hitch my delivery date switched from August to September has stayed on September since.

My friend ordered
Model Y Long range Red multi coat
7 seat, No FSD, 19 inch wheel, White interior, no hitch his delivery date started from September. Today he got email from Tesla your vehicle is ready for delivery submit your payment for delivery am suprised how can that be so quick. May be a similar config order cancellation. His estimated date is now between April 2 to April 6 but no VIN assigned yet.

• Informative
Reactions: KWC_Diu
MYLR White 19”rims Black Interior.
OD: Oct 2021
EDD: was initially April 2022 but then bumped up to september 2022.
I added the FSD feature yesterday and now my EDD has changed to April 17-May 15 but I still have not been assigned a VIN number. Should i expect the delivery to get changed again or is it accurate?
Thanks in advance!

MYLR White 19”rims Black Interior.
OD: Oct 2021
EDD: was initially April 2022 but then bumped up to september 2022.
I added the FSD feature yesterday and now my EDD has changed to April 17-May 15 but I still have not been assigned a VIN number. Should i expect the delivery to get changed again or is it accurate?
Thanks in advance!
It’ll get changed again. I believe you’ll be assigned a VIN when you get the blue tesla vision button and accept. I also ordered in October with no FSD. My EDD is May 3rd to June 7

It’ll get changed again. I believe you’ll be assigned a VIN when you get the blue tesla vision button and accept. I also ordered in October with no FSD. My EDD is May 3rd to June 7
Hopefully it doesn't change since im in need of a car. I have been trying to contact my advisor but she has not been responding either so I am confused with what is going to happen.

MYLR White/Black/19/Tow
Order Date Oct 2, 2021
Original Estimated Delivery April 2022
Current Estimated Delivery May 9 - June 13
I have had estimated dates as early as January 2022, to as late as September 2022. Recently I had a tight delivery window of March 15-March 30 but that got pushed back twice now.