Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s your build look like @Stirfry?
It's in my sig, probably can't see it if you are viewing from a phone. Pretty much the same as yours. My mouse is hovering over the FSD buy button depending on what happens with yours haha.

MYLR | Ext: Red | Int: Black | 7 seats | 19" Wheels | Tow | No FSD
Order date: Sept 15 | Profile completed Oct 5
Original EDD: Feb 2022. Current EDD: June 1-June 29

SO I got the "Final payment" email this am but no VIN in my account or app. I emailed my Rep and they gave me a VIN! Still doesn't appear in the app but Ill take it. SO I just applied for financing and got 4.55%..(60 months) I'm wondering if I'd get a better rate at 48 Months? Thoughts? Otherwise my EDD is sitting at May 24-28...now we continue to wait I guess! So close :)

Reactions: vsg055
SO I got the "Final payment" email this am but no VIN in my account or app. I emailed my Rep and they gave me a VIN! Still doesn't appear in the app but Ill take it. SO I just applied for financing and got 4.55%..(60 months) I'm wondering if I'd get a better rate at 48 Months? Thoughts? Otherwise my EDD is sitting at May 24-28...now we continue to wait I guess! So close :)
Hey I guess 60 months better rate than 84/96

Your vin will show in the MVPA pdf. Which bank is offering that rate?

Same here!! My EDD was sitting at Aug-Oct for weeks but got moved up to May over the weekend, then this morning got the final payment email and VIN in the MVPA. EDD now at May 24-27 in Toronto.

Same here!! My EDD was sitting at Aug-Oct for weeks but got moved up to May over the weekend, then this morning got the final payment email and VIN in the MVPA. EDD now at May 24-27 in Toronto.
Congrats on being VINned! I ordered 7 days before you and still no vin. It looks like your white vegan leather and 20 in wheels made a difference. Enjoy!

I ordered mine in March 14, 2022 was said delivery of May and then last week got date June to July date and today got Nov '22 - Jan '23

Configuration:
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability <-- Added this for early delivery date from August to May
  • Tow Hitch
  • Location of Order - Online Delivery Toronto Area
Do we know which month orders are getting delivered at this time?