Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, sad.

Did you get your vehicle yet?
Yep. Picked it up on June 2nd at Tesla Calgary. Since then, I have tinted the front windows, swapped the chrome badges for black matte, added a strorage container for the second row passengers, performance pedals, performance spoiler from carbone prestige (badges from there as well). Removed dual motor badge, full PPF on front, weather tech floor mats, red faceplate for Gen 3 charger.

Attachments

• F4CA08A5-2AD1-4522-BEBD-B9EA825CAA18.jpeg
    F4CA08A5-2AD1-4522-BEBD-B9EA825CAA18.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 77B0245E-988D-4DBC-BFCA-18CD3DC4B5CD.jpeg
    77B0245E-988D-4DBC-BFCA-18CD3DC4B5CD.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 9A2DF426-675E-4F42-9BF0-9DF465AC0AEB.jpeg
    9A2DF426-675E-4F42-9BF0-9DF465AC0AEB.jpeg
    520.3 KB · Views: 68
  • A779FACE-ED33-43EF-94B5-0EECDDA490D0.jpeg
    A779FACE-ED33-43EF-94B5-0EECDDA490D0.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 57
  • 826332B5-0BAD-40D4-A11E-04BB580A9C78.jpeg
    826332B5-0BAD-40D4-A11E-04BB580A9C78.jpeg
    529.8 KB · Views: 53
  • DFFD1CBE-37BB-4C98-A829-607E34495DCF.jpeg
    DFFD1CBE-37BB-4C98-A829-607E34495DCF.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 55
  • D03946F8-E5E9-4618-87A3-99A6BA4C12C7.jpeg
    D03946F8-E5E9-4618-87A3-99A6BA4C12C7.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 59
Yep. Picked it up on June 2nd at Tesla Calgary. Since then, I have tinted the front windows, swapped the chrome badges for black matte, added a strorage container for the second row passengers, performance pedals, performance spoiler from carbone prestige (badges from there as well). Removed dual motor badge, full PPF on front, weather tech floor mats, red faceplate for Gen 3 charger.
Very nice!

Glad you got your car. Spoiler looks good. I was going to add the black-outs on the pillar trim; something you can do yourself and doesn't cost much but looks cool:

1655660227751.png

Not sure how I can order ~ 2 months before you and still be waiting, thanks Tesla lol. FSD I suppose.

Anyway, enjoy!

Reactions: Rennei
Is it possible to drop links here please.

Red and black looking really hot!

Well my pick up date was bumped up from the 23rd to the 18th this past Saturday! Went in and picked up and didn't even say goodbye to the Ram 1500 truck I traded in lol
MYP drives great! overall experience during pick up was seamless and efficient. Did notice a few very minor paint issues all on the rear end of the car. I'm thinking mine was the last one loaded on butt facing the road on the way up to Toronto hence probably was susceptible to stones and debris.
Anyways will be bringing it to one of the Tesla Authorized body shops to get an estimate on the paint fixes.
Rear lip spoiler adhesive isn't sticking so well and the driver door requires a little more oomph to close vs the other 3 doors. All will be taken care of at next weeks service appointment.

All in all, can't wait to get eventually get the wife in one in a couple of years! Maybe a 3 or maybe a second hand X..we'll see!

To all those who are waiting, it's worth it. You'll get it, just hang tight!

Attachments

• 1C1380F9-6309-4372-904A-CE46632CA7DE.JPG
    1C1380F9-6309-4372-904A-CE46632CA7DE.JPG
    666.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4653.JPG
    IMG_4653.JPG
    477.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4652.JPG
    IMG_4652.JPG
    457.2 KB · Views: 50
Well my pick up date was bumped up from the 23rd to the 18th this past Saturday! Went in and picked up and didn't even say goodbye to the Ram 1500 truck I traded in lol
MYP drives great! overall experience during pick up was seamless and efficient. Did notice a few very minor paint issues all on the rear end of the car. I'm thinking mine was the last one loaded on butt facing the road on the way up to Toronto hence probably was susceptible to stones and debris.
Anyways will be bringing it to one of the Tesla Authorized body shops to get an estimate on the paint fixes.
Rear lip spoiler adhesive isn't sticking so well and the driver door requires a little more oomph to close vs the other 3 doors. All will be taken care of at next weeks service appointment.

All in all, can't wait to get eventually get the wife in one in a couple of years! Maybe a 3 or maybe a second hand X..we'll see!

Niceee congrats! Which SC did you pick it up from?

Reactions: MYPDBM

Congratulations!

Reactions: MYPDBM

I won't even be able to notice those stone chips on my white...
Man, people posting pics like this makes me so effin pissed my window is oct - dec.

Stopped at the Kitchener SC to try switch to a P on the same tier pricing, was told no. The place was totally deserted, a single couple picking up a Y, otherwise, dead. When I ordered my Y, people were lined up outside waiting to get in. One of the guys there said it picked up from a few deliveries a day to multiple deliveries per hour.

I won't even be able to notice those stone chips on my white...
Man, people posting pics like this makes me so effin pissed my window is oct - dec.

Stopped at the Kitchener SC to try switch to a P on the same tier pricing, was told no. The place was totally deserted, a single couple picking up a Y, otherwise, dead. When I ordered my Y, people were lined up outside waiting to get in. One of the guys there said it picked up from a few deliveries a day to multiple deliveries per hour.
I have the same configuration as you and my OD is Dec 5th 2021. My EDD is showing from August 12th to September 23rd, almost like your EDD.

MYLR Midnight Grey, black interior, 20”.
Ordered back in Nov 2021 and didn’t really focus too much on the EDD cause I knew there was going to be a bit of a wait.

EDDs since I’ve been keeping track of them properly:

EDD May 15 - June 12
EDD June 1 - July 15
EDD July 16 - August 20 (current EDD)

No VIN in source either. Hoping for a July delivery cause I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting the end of quarter deliveries!

MYLR Midnight Grey, black interior, 20”.
Ordered back in Nov 2021 and didn’t really focus too much on the EDD cause I knew there was going to be a bit of a wait.

EDDs since I’ve been keeping track of them properly:

EDD May 15 - June 12
EDD June 1 - July 15
EDD July 16 - August 20 (current EDD)

No VIN in source either. Hoping for a July delivery cause I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting the end of quarter deliveries!
Is it with FSD? And Toronto?

Well, just got delayed again, pushed from a two week window June 20 - July 4 to a month July 15 - Aug 12.

Next time I get a text re: trade in from Telsa I will simply respond with a **** you.

I'm starting to look at other vehicles now.

No ICE here, I doubt I will buy another one of those vehicles.

Sure, no other EVs can be delivered within a month, but based on the last 10+ slippages I doubt the Tesla that I ordered can be as well lol.
This likely means they aren't going to get to you before end of quarter. Likely get you one in July. I was at Lawrence yesterday and they had no test vehicles. They are swamped. Most other evs have worse wait times. Hang in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stirfry