Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it will bounce back to 2 weeks in a few days, you'll see.
for the LR, I see around 7 months wait. Yours is a 7 seater, dunno about that. Also red.
Maybe, maybe not. I have been telling myself that since early April lol.

We still have two vehicles so it is not a big deal; but I would like to stop paying for gas.

I like the look of the Ionic and will put an order in for that in case Tesla keeps stringing me along. Although still believe that the Tesla is superior to anything else currently on the market (at least at the price I ordered at).

Reactions: canadian.bacon
Just get my EDD this week for MYLR. Ordered Oct 2021, and been pushed to May , then Aug , then Dec 2022 . then it get moved to Mar --June 2023 , Add FSD ( was previous price 10600) last week , after 4 days waitting , get delivery date later this week !!
I can still remove FSD online, but after chat with few friend , will keep it .

Reactions: saf007
Just get my EDD this week for MYLR. Ordered Oct 2021, and been pushed to May , then Aug , then Dec 2022 . then it get moved to Mar --June 2023 , Add FSD ( was previous price 10600) last week , after 4 days waitting , get delivery date later this week !!
I can still remove FSD online, but after chat with few friend , will keep it .
I find this post hard to believe as the FSD loophole has been discovered and closed.. so for them to find you a vehicle almost a year sooner doesnt add up to me...

I find this post hard to believe as the FSD loophole has been discovered and closed.. so for them to find you a vehicle almost a year sooner doesnt add up to me...
There have been numerous reports of people adding FSD and finally getting their order fulfilled. Seems most common for fairly old orders from Aug, Sept, Oct. I've seen a few people report they added it to fairly recent orders and it didn't seem to help.

It seems fairly obvious Tesla is delaying these old orders basically hoping people upgrade something as the price they have locked in is many thousands below current pricing. Tesla still seems to be slowly fulfilling these old, stagnant orders but upgrading something seems to get you a car fast. Especially at end of quarter.

There have been numerous reports of people adding FSD and finally getting their order fulfilled. Seems most common for fairly old orders from Aug, Sept, Oct. I've seen a few people report they added it to fairly recent orders and it didn't seem to help.

It seems fairly obvious Tesla is delaying these old orders basically hoping people upgrade something as the price they have locked in is many thousands below current pricing. Tesla still seems to be slowly fulfilling these old, stagnant orders but upgrading something seems to get you a car fast. Especially at end of quarter.
Yeah, I would argue that it appeared to work for casefresh (see post 4321 in this thread) as he added FSD sometime in May and had car delivered June (2?) despite ordering two months after me with an almost identical vehicle (only wheels different).

Yeah, I would argue that it appeared to work for casefresh (see post 4321 in this thread) as he added FSD sometime in May and had car delivered June (2?) despite ordering two months after me with an almost identical vehicle (only wheels different).
Really poor customer service with respect to delivering. Just seems to be a black hole. I have been out several times in the last 4 months re-looking at hybrids as an alternative. I finally get mine in 2 hours. I'm sure in a week or so I will forgotten the long wait. Or maybe not. We have been down to 1 car for a month now and it has taken some extra planning for sure. Best of luck!

Yes the loophole may had been closed on the table in order to stop the furious, but in reality it's a no-brainer for Tesla to keep it in its order filling algorithm under the public radar, every Tesla vehicle is equipped with full FSD hardware, so anyone ticking the FSD check box on any order is pure profit for Tesla, what incentive would give Tesla to scrap the idea of prioritizing FSD order over non-FSD orders on any given day.....

I was surprised too , see peoples around me add FSD then fly away . I am ok as long as I can get it this year, but get pissed when my EDD change from Dec to Mar-June 2023 . Finally added it and glad to see I can remove FSD anytime on my acct after , check apps multiple times daily and don't see any update. then message popup at Friday told me about final payment thing ..... , No matter what they say, this seems still works.

I was surprised too , see peoples around me add FSD then fly away . I am ok as long as I can get it this year, but get pissed when my EDD change from Dec to Mar-June 2023 . Finally added it and glad to see I can remove FSD anytime on my acct after , check apps multiple times daily and don't see any update. then message popup at Friday told me about final payment thing ..... , No matter what they say, this seems still works.
well post some pics after delivery :)

Dunno man, in all fairness, i cant add 12k on a promissory note that it will eventually work one day. I have been in my friend's M3 and it is not something I would use, at least not in its current state. it might work ok someday, but that day is not today and 12k covers a wrap, wheels, TPMS, winter tires, tint, 14-50 in the garage, 14-30 for the campsites and charging for a long long time. And large quantities of beer.
Tesla created a problem and the customers "found" a loophole....BS, this is stolen from youtube, bombard them with ads and then sell them premium with no ads.

Reactions: blue_dragon
So someone with an order for a Blue MYP in Edmonton is going to get a nice surprise today. I called the SA to say that I was going to be away on vacation (planned a year ago) for literally the 4 days of my new EDD, and he said my only option was to cancel the vacation and take delivery, or give up the VIN and get back in line on July 1. 🤬

So someone with an order for a Blue MYP in Edmonton is going to get a nice surprise today. I called the SA to say that I was going to be away on vacation (planned a year ago) for literally the 4 days of my new EDD, and he said my only option was to cancel the vacation and take delivery, or give up the VIN and get back in line on July 1. 🤬
Sorry to hear. Surprised they wouldnt move delivery date by a day. Most likely they will sell at the current price as an inventory vehicle.

I am stuck on this 33 day ish EDD range for a while...
So SA doesn't even accommodate another delivery day like one or two day off the schedule? we are waiting for months for arrival of car, and they can't give another slot for pick up the car...hmmm....zero after sale customer support here...

I am stuck on this 33 day ish EDD range for a while...

So SA doesn't even accommodate another delivery day like one or two day off the schedule? we are waiting for months for arrival of car, and they can't give another slot for pick up the car...hmmm....zero after sale customer support here...

Terrible! I was told by my SA that if vehicle is not picked up 3 days after the original delivery date booking, they will release the vehicle back to the wild. Have you tried calling the dealer again and speak to a different SA? When I couldn't book pick up via their online system, I called in and the earliest time they had for me was a week out (from car arriving off truck) for pick up. Maybe you can try this "loop hole"

Terrible! I was told by my SA that if vehicle is not picked up 3 days after the original delivery date booking, they will release the vehicle back to the wild. Have you tried calling the dealer again and speak to a different SA? When I couldn't book pick up via their online system, I called in and the earliest time they had for me was a week out (from car arriving off truck) for pick up. Maybe you can try this "loop hole"
Delivery can be moved few days. But Tesla is aiming for Q2 earnings. That is the reason they are not accommodating any date changes. And also they have higher ground now, it's in demand. And have supply issues.

Earlier the delivery days are around 3-5 and right now it's 2days.

@canadian.bacon I can feel the frustration. I'm waiting for my car for over 9months. in that time a baby can come out 😂.

It's Tesla and their track record of missing deadlines is legendary.

What I heard is starting of quarter they aim to deliver local market with in US and towards midterm of Quarter they start shipping outside USA. That is the reason why Mid and end of quarter we see lot of deliveries.

Globally every car maker running into supply problem And Tesla is not exceptional. Ford released a statement that their Mach-E is no longer a profit making car.

And I also got confirmation from one of representative that loophole of adding Performance is now closed.

I can only wish for production scale up and you get your car soon. All the best :)