Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I NEED a car. I just landed in Canada with my family. We have one car already but need another. I ordered a Tesla in March and September was the edd. It’s now mid November to late December.

I really want the MYLR7. I just need something in the meanwhile.

What would you guys recommend that wouldn’t depreciate too much in the 3-5 months til I get my Tesla?

I’m assuming you mean model 3? Isn’t that also ridiculously difficult to get? I just need a vehicle for 3-4 months til my MYLR7 gets here. Interim vehicle needs to be easily attainable but also not depreciate much between now and getting my tesla.
Just a caution; the estimated delivery date is just that so you may need something for longer than you think.

I've been waiting for my MY7 since February; the EDD just keeps getting pushed over and over.

Anyone who ordered after the mobile connector cut off still receiving them upon delivery? Looking to determine if I need to purchase. Delivery is next week and haven’t been contacted by an advisor yet.
I have the same question although I’m almost two weeks out to delivery. If I get one with vehicle and my ordered charger shows up I’m assuming I can just return the ordered one?

Accepted delivery today, in and out for about an hour and i was rushing it.

Got home and found the MYP is missing the spoiler, and now have to schedule for a service appointment to fix it apparently.

Car is very fast indeed.

Dont rush your delivery, check all parts!
Have to schedule a service appointment to get this fixed... still cant believe they missed the spoiler and also the underlined Dual Motor on the back.

Picked up my MY 7 seater this morning.
Better build quality than my 19 M3, no scratch, chips, misalignment but there's few small gap around doors.

SA said if it gets fixed, then might have another gap or issue on other side..??

So might just keep it As Is.

Also, glad that 4.85 rate applied on May 12 still not changed.

Will get new Michellin Crossclimate2 tomorrow for Canadian winter!

After that, new wheel cover from Ali, tux mats from Costco..

20220808_110828.jpg

20220808_110129.jpg

Last edited:

Better build quality than my 19 M3, no scratch, chips, misalignment but there's few small gap around doors.

SA said if it gets fixed, then might have another gap or issue on other side..??

View attachment 838215

View attachment 838214
I got wheel covers from aliexpress and they were creaking like crazy!

View attachment 838215

View attachment 838214
Where did you get the crossclimate2?

Have to schedule a service appointment to get this fixed... still cant believe they missed the spoiler and also the underlined Dual Motor on the back.

Lol r u sure u got a performance model
lol i started to question it too but the car does have the 21 wheel and performance brake and pedals .. it says performance on the app too but what other way can we find out ?

Reactions: Lssh54527