Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery Day, today!!

900D72E0-BBDD-4176-9CBE-000FB6F5F90C.jpeg

So anyone getting deliveries last few days with VIN F517 or above getting the new trim and/or matrix headlights?

I have delivery this Friday with vin F517 and am super curious whether I will get these. Called tesla and my car was produced on august 4th and 9:09pm (lol SA was laughing at how specific it was).

Reactions: Rennei
So anyone getting deliveries last few days with VIN F517 or above getting the new trim and/or matrix headlights?

I have delivery this Friday with vin F517 and am super curious whether I will get these. Called tesla and my car was produced on august 4th and 9:09pm (lol SA was laughing at how specific it was).
How does one tell if the headlights are the matrix headlights?

And what new “trim”?

How does one tell if the headlights are the matrix headlights?

And what new “trim”?
I think if you do a google search on matrix headlights you can find some comparison images to see how to tell them apart.

Here are two articles:

So had my delivery yesterday and the steering wheel alignment felt off. They also forgot to put the front mud flaps and there was a small scratch on the silver part of the dash. I made an appointment on the app and earliest availability at Lawrence was next week Wed. I think last night or this morning, I received a message in app saying if I can go in today. They were able to adjust the alignment, put the mud flaps and change the trim piece today.

👍

Reactions: keha and rayli
So had my delivery yesterday and the steering wheel alignment felt off. They also forgot to put the front mud flaps and there was a small scratch on the silver part of the dash. I made an appointment on the app and earliest availability at Lawrence was next week Wed. I think last night or this morning, I received a message in app saying if I can go in today. They were able to adjust the alignment, put the mud flaps and change the trim piece today.

👍
Ha ha, exact same as my issue (alignment and mud flaps), from Lawrence pick last Thursday. I brought to Vaughn for service as they had the next day 7:30am appointment.

Enjoy the ride !

Reactions: karsten88
I got really pissed, rejected the trade, complained a lot via SMS and asked to add the trade in back. Did a new submit... now up in price again... it's almost like it depends on who does it.
How did you contact/SMS them to complain? Because I resubmitted my trade in and they came back with almost $15000 less, I'm pretty pissed.

Only thing that changed was I drove an extra 400 KM since the last submission, and I updated the odometer field to reflect the new mileage.

👍
Same for me on mud flaps... They told me they were out of stock. I havent noticed any alignment issues so thats good i guess.