Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my winter set from PMC (in Quebec I believe). Replika 241 black rims + continental viking tires + TPMS + shipping. Just under 2400$.

Although as my delivery date slide from February 2022 to now August/Sept 2022 (and likely further) they have just been sitting in my garage :(

Do a search for the "Replika Wheel" thread as there are lots of ideas in there if you want to see pictures and such.
Thanks! I've been searching but took me a while to come across Replika's. I had seen some chat about in the past but couldn't for the life of me remember the name. Seems like there's several sources for them in Canada which is nice.

PMC is one of the sites I'm pricing them out on, with tires + mounting/install. Looks like I'm closer to $3000 for wheel + tire + TPMS.

Reactions: Stirfry
Delivery scheduled next Thursday! I believe it will come with the new door panels for VIN F523.

I ordered MYLR on 27th Jan 2022 and now delivery window has shrunk to Aug 31st-Sept 3rd - Is this now guaranteed or can that still be changed? No VIN yet

With a 4 day window I bet you do have a VIN in the source code. Log into the website on a computer and you might even see the VIN there or in the updated order agreement. I've seen reports of it taking longer to show in the app. If it isn't there then you can do a search of the source code....I think on Chrome hit Ctrl-U and then search for either VIN or 7SAY. VIN may give you a bunch of results. 7SAY should only give a result if the VIN is there.

Reactions: Stirfry
what tires did you pick up?
Ended up picking up the same set of tires but downsized to 20” Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 (255/40/20).

Kind of regret it though. I kept reading everywhere that the ride was really stiff, but driving it home the ride was actually a bit softer and a bit more “wobbly” than what I was used to.

(Coming from a BMW X3M, so I guess it somewhat makes sense bc that car had fairly stiff suspension)

Wish I could just return the tires since I haven’t mounted them yet and they’re sitting in my garage while I wait for everything to finish with the car, but originally ordered from Tire Rack since it’s out of stock in GTA.

Reactions: dwong8
Finally got delivery of our MYP yesterday! Some hiccups during delivery b/c of the MVPA not being updated, etc. but they were able to sort it out while we were there.

Overall no significant issues during delivery. Only found a few items:
- minor scratch bottom front bumper
- scuff mark on two panels

They ended up bringing it back inside the shop to buff them out, so not really an issue.

After driving off, noticed that the alignment was off. When the steering wheel was centered, the car would veer to the left. Also realized we were missing the mud flaps. Ended up scheduling service for both afterwards as well.

Also came with the mobile charging cable + adapter in the trunk which was a nice surprise!

Only had a chance to spend maybe an hour with the car though. Dropped it off afterwards to the shop to get PPF/tints/etc.

If anyone's looking to buy a set of the 21" uberturbines w/ Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires, let me know, ha ha. Already picked up a new set of wheels for the car. :)
they should be able to fix that alignment issue. Had the same issue and took it to the sc and now it drives good.

Reactions: keha
With a 4 day window I bet you do have a VIN in the source code. Log into the website on a computer and you might even see the VIN there or in the updated order agreement. I've seen reports of it taking longer to show in the app. If it isn't there then you can do a search of the source code....I think on Chrome hit Ctrl-U and then search for either VIN or 7SAY. VIN may give you a bunch of results. 7SAY should only give a result if the VIN is there.
Thanks arbitrage000 for the valuable info. I was able to search in the source code and found 7SAYGAExxxxxxx , is that the VIN we're talking about?

Thanks arbitrage000 for the valuable info. I was able to search in the source code and found 7SAYGAExxxxxxx , is that the VIN we're talking about?
Yep that should be your VIN. I'm sure it will show on the account and app soon. Congrats.
If you check what the 11th letter is it will most likely be an F for Fremont as I haven't seen any reports that Austin cars are going to Canada. If the 11th digit is an A then it is from Austin. If the three numbers after the F are 516 or higher then you should be getting the new door trim and matrix headlights out of Fremont.

I ordered about 6 weeks after you and my current EDD starts about 6 weeks from now. That gives me some hope that my EDD is somewhat accurate now. But who knows with Tesla.

Reactions: ahmadtajwer
So anyone getting deliveries last few days with VIN F517 or above getting the new trim and/or matrix headlights?

I have delivery this Friday with vin F517 and am super curious whether I will get these. Called tesla and my car was produced on august 4th and 9:09pm (lol SA was laughing at how specific it was).
Just curious what your fourth digit is. Mine is F5172. Also hoping to get the new updates. Delivery is tomorrow

Last edited:
lol wait till the winter when they are rock hard and break off.

The material is not soft at all or pliable, fairly rigid compared to aftermarket mud flaps.
Apologies in advance as I'm sure this has been discussed quite a bit - but what are people doing for winter tires? I imagine many of us in the boat of receiving their Y recently or in the upcoming months will be planning on something for winter tires?

At the time with my 3, I bought the set of winters from Tesla for 2400+HST. For the Y I'm thinking about purchasing elsewhere. Was thinking about tsportline for wheels and maybe black circles for tires. And of course the BT TPMS from Tesla.

Any thoughts or experience at all?
You can always go with the cheaper options such as replika, rtx, or rac if u are looking for the oem look.

I went with some arachnid replicas in 19 using my old Nokian r3s
Do you have recommendation for 3rd party mud flaps that I can install myself? Thanks.
Basenor/amazon clone ones r easy to install. I went with rally armor. Lots of thread’s about mudflaps on the site and pros and cons about each one

Reactions: Joey_82
Yep that should be your VIN. I'm sure it will show on the account and app soon. Congrats.
If you check what the 11th letter is it will most likely be an F for Fremont as I haven't seen any reports that Austin cars are going to Canada. If the 11th digit is an A then it is from Austin. If the three numbers after the F are 516 or higher then you should be getting the new door trim and matrix headlights out of Fremont.

I ordered about 6 weeks after you and my current EDD starts about 6 weeks from now. That gives me some hope that my EDD is somewhat accurate now. But who knows with Tesla.
F532 it is, hopefully it is matrix lights and also the new door trim :p Thank you again :)

F532 it is, hopefully it is matrix lights and also the new door trim :p Thank you again :)
You may want to ask them to upgrade you from 11" wheels to 21" ;)

1660919489327.png

Glad you got yours so quick!

• Funny
Reactions: ahmadtajwer
So I didn’t get the updates. Even the center armrest still had the latch and not the magnets. Also no lining in the door pockets. I did see one today on the lot with number F515 and it had the updates. No idea how the numbers work in order vs date