Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Joey_82 nice !

Things are definitely picking up. My last 2 visits at the SC were in a completed deserted center. 2 SAs and me the whole time. I bet you orders are down big time. Might even see an uptick in customer service too…
However, if gas goes back up to $2, I see a new rush.
Gas back up to $2?
Lol - its 239.9 in BC and lines galore when it dips to 225.

It's going to get to $3 in BC soon.

Whoever has gas at $2 right now is damn lucky

@Dopey44
Not as bad in Ontario. When I ordered my Y, there were lines at the SC to get in the building. Gas was 1.90 and went as high at 2.14 in my area. Then went down to 1.45 and stayed there for a while. This week went back up to 1.70 cause Esso decided to raise their margins and, of course, they all followed suit. Gas 2.40 is nasty. Too bad Canada doesn’t have any oil reserves in the west. It would’ve been amazing to be independent of the big cartels.

Reactions: Joey_82
@Dopey44
Not as bad in Ontario. When I ordered my Y, there were lines at the SC to get in the building. Gas was 1.90 and went as high at 2.14 in my area. Then went down to 1.45 and stayed there for a while. This week went back up to 1.70 cause Esso decided to raise their margins and, of course, they all followed suit. Gas 2.40 is nasty. Too bad Canada doesn’t have any oil reserves in the west. It would’ve been amazing to be independent of the big cartels.
Thunder Bay we've been hovering around $2/L again. Was $1.97 yesterday, believe it was up close to $2.10 last week.

yeah, looks that way for supercharging too. On the trip back from Barrie:
Sudbury $1/min
Wawa $1.05/min
White River $1.10/min
Nipigon $1.80/min

Holy moly !!! I admit I never looked into that. By the looks of it, still cheaper than gas :) - minus Nipigon, LOL. Gas was/is there the most expensive from GTA to Thunder Bay. I think it was actually cheaper in Ignace and Sioux Lookout.

Holy moly !!! I admit I never looked into that. By the looks of it, still cheaper than gas :) - minus Nipigon, LOL. Gas was/is there the most expensive from GTA to Thunder Bay. I think it was actually cheaper in Ignace and Sioux Lookout.
Yes still much cheaper than gas. From Barrie to Thunder Bay we used $70 in supercharging (but we did get free charging at the Delta in Sault Ste Marie but still had to top up with the supercharger for a while as the hotel has a very slow charger). So about $80 for the trip - the vehicle I replaced would have been about $400-$500 in gas probably and not nearly as fun of a drive. Ive never used the Supercharger in Thunder Bay, not sure what the rate is here.

Reactions: canadian.bacon
Same here: Nov 8 - Dec 13 now.

I fail to see what the point of these estimates really is anymore.
Yeah it's all BS, tbh.

I got pushed AGAIN to 10/24-11/7.

Being lead on and it's costing me $ for trade in offer value and I'll have to probably go thru financing again if it's any longer than 11/29.

Very disappointing.

Their AP and FSD software is great & accurate but their build and delivery algo's are completely f'd.

M3P Black/Black
OD: Sept 23
EDD: Oct 31-Dec 5 (Sept 24)
EDD: Oct 30-Nov 27 (Oct 4)
EDD: Oct 27-Nov 10 (Oct 10)

New to the forum, excited reading these posts!

Do we all get the 255$ credit for the mobile connector or is it only certain orders?

Thanks
just letting you know you posted in the Model Y forum - looks like you're getting a M3P.
Good news is you dont have the 6+ months wait that all the MYLR's have!

Reactions: canadian.bacon
M3P Black/Black
OD: Sept 23
EDD: Oct 31-Dec 5 (Sept 24)
EDD: Oct 30-Nov 27 (Oct 4)
EDD: Oct 27-Nov 10 (Oct 10)

New to the forum, excited reading these posts!

Do we all get the 255$ credit for the mobile connector or is it only certain orders?

Thanks
Orders placed after April 28, 2022 will not have the MC included nor get a coupon to order one. I did see a few orders past April for MYP that had MC in the car. These were most likely left over MCs at the delivery centres that they continued to use up.

With the credit you actually receive the new MC bundle that includes the 14-50 adapter. Before the credit began MC kits in the car didn't include the 14-50.

With Sept '22 order you will not get a MC credit. You will need to purchase one and it will include the 14-50 adapter.