Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
16 knots baby!! Looks like the captain is going crazy!
Screenshot 2023-06-29 181715.png

What's up everyone. Just adding my stats to the mix.
Model Y Performance, Black, Tow Hitch
OD: May 10th
EDD: June-September
EDD1: June-August
EDD2: July 4th-July 18th
No hidden VIN, no sales agreement in my account. Just sitting patiently waiting for an update. Interesting I received the "Pay Amount Due Before Delivery" message, and paid that amount via wire transfer. Haven't seen any updates or changes on my account. Should I receive some sort of confirmation?

Just a little update from me. I believe I was able to find my VIN in the page source of my Order page. Searching for "LRW" (which is the Shanghai plant identifier) it pulled up a field that said "vin":"LRW00000PC000000". The zero's obviously replaced with real numbers.

Still no Purchase Agreement available though.

Just a little update from me. I believe I was able to find my VIN in the page source of my Order page. Searching for "LRW" (which is the Shanghai plant identifier) it pulled up a field that said "vin":"LRW00000PC000000". The zero's obviously replaced with real numbers.

Still no Purchase Agreement available though.
Hmm are you sure about that? I thought Model Y VINs start with "7SA..." and it's digit 11 that determines the manufacturing plant?

ah shoot. I just realize the vehicle doesn’t come with the mobile connector (charging using 110v wall outlet) anymore! I haven’t got my Wall Charger installed yet since I wanted to know the vehicle would actually come first (so many hiccups along the way).

The damn mobile connector is >$300!

ah shoot. I just realize the vehicle doesn’t come with the mobile connector (charging using 110v wall outlet) anymore! I haven’t got my Wall Charger installed yet since I wanted to know the vehicle would actually come first (so many hiccups along the way).

The damn mobile connector is >$300!
For what it's worth, I don't see a problem paying $300 for the connector when I'm already paying $70K for the car. I would rather use the Tesla branded cables instead of trying to skimp on a few bucks.

I also ordered my mobile connector when I placed the order for the vehicle last week, and the mobile connector arrived earlier this week, so it ships quickly.