Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you @CaptStealthy šŸ˜€ I'm too excited. Been refreshing the app all week looking for an updated delivery date.

I also received the $650 discount and free FSD offer. I saw the change on my order last night.
You ordered on 1st July but the new ref program started on 6th. How did you get the $650 off? I ordered on 5th, I am wondering if I will get it too. So far, I don't see it.

OD: July 1
MYLR / Deep Blue / Black Interior / 20" Induction
EDD1: Jun - Jul 2023
EDD2: Aug 17-31
No VIN Assigned

I'm excited for my first EV! The SA at the dealership told me that they're expecting a large shipment first week of August. Hopefully mine is in that shipment.
EDD3: August 4-18

Delivery date moved up! Seems to be accurate that the SA is telling me August 9th ETA. I still have no VIN, but thatā€™ll probably come later this month.

Received today a Ā« upcoming delivery email Ā» from my SA, they confirm car will be delivered on July 11th. (Iā€™m from Quebec)
EDD was July 4-18th
EDD2 July 7-20th
EDD3 July 12th (from SA system)
EDD4 July 11th (from SA SMS, and email)

Email was saying;
-Appointment hour schedule SMS will be received in the nexts hours/day from Tesla.
- Info about due payment
- VIN confirmation
- Told me to upload insurance proof
- Told me procedure for license plate
- Invitation to join a Microsoft teams expert session to learn about our new Tesla Y

Canā€™t wait till Tuesday!

Edit: SA doesnt mention any delay due to the strike.
Got SMS appointment confirming delivery Tuesday 1pm!

I was wondering why I did not get the referral discount and Tesla told me :"Unfortunately, British Columbia residents are not eligible for referral program awards." :confused: Probably because of some laws in BC
Someone on Reddit said there is a bylaw preventing any referral programs of car sales in BC. Apparently it was pushed by car dealers to hold back advance from companies like Tesla (note: just repeat what I saw and have not done my own research)