Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for letting me know!well I don't have an SA because I ordered it online,in this case should I call the shop or the hotline?
You can just call your local Tesla dealer, or 1-888-518-3752 is the toll free number, I believe.
What this suppose to mean??! 🤨
Did you give them your order number? They're telling you that they don't have any spare vehicles in inventory that are not already matched to customer orders. They should be able to look up your order and see all the details about the vehicle you were matched to.

Forget the back and forth with text messages - I would either call in, or you can even go into the Tesla delivery center in person and get clarity.

Don't mention anything about the VIKING SEA, you'll just look like a crazy person. 😂
Just say that you had an estimated delivery date that kept sliding, and now that the port strike is resolved, you're assuming that your vehicle is about to be offloaded from a waiting ship.
Not true. I lost my original MY LR VIN because I changed config to MYP and then changed it back to MY LR 2 days ago and VIN was assigned. So there are definitely cars not matched to customers.
He's in British Columbia - inventories vary by province.

Reactions: b.ahmed
Is there a general number to text or did you deal with someone directly?
Wondering about this as well. My SA in Vancouver was great when we went in and person and paid our deposit but after we sent the EV credit approval from the Province (the next day after our visit to the showroom), he stopped replying to my emails where I had some general questions. This was back in May and i followed up 3 times without I response. I have emailed the general location email address and have not heard back from them either nor do they really pick up the phone. It’s very disappointing.

B0346881-631C-4D35-92B5-16E295C654A1.png

phewwww its still in transit

Wondering about this as well. My SA in Vancouver was great when we went in and person and paid our deposit but after we sent the EV credit approval from the Province (the next day after our visit to the showroom), he stopped replying to my emails where I had some general questions. This was back in May and i followed up 3 times without I response. I have emailed the general location email address and have not heard back from them either nor do they really pick up the phone. It’s very disappointing.
try msging him on different days. Sometimes they won’t respond unless you send another msg a few days later

Just got off the phone with Tesla and asked when I will be getting a VIN since my EDD is so close.. the lady said because I live in BC they do not assign a VIN number and that I will get it when I come into the dealership? Because in BC you have register your insurance in person and so they don't give it out before. Sounds strange but can anyone confirm this?
I can confirm.

Reactions: teanguyen604