Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with customer service and they said my car is still showing in transit.
They told me that things are in the hands of the logistics team and they need to check all the vehicles and match up all the VINs. It may be yours isn’t processed yet if you already have a delivery date secured. My OD is May 14th so if yours was in June it might be MM and that’s why it’s still in transit?

They told me that things are in the hands of the logistics team and they need to check all the vehicles and match up all the VINs. It may be yours isn’t processed yet if you already have a delivery date secured. My OD is May 14th so if yours was in June it might be MM and that’s why it’s still in transit?
I do not have a delivery date secured yet. I'm thinking its on MM also. My VIN said it was built May 13th 2023.. so I figured it was going to be on the Viking.

I do not have a delivery date secured yet. I'm thinking its on MM also. My VIN said it was built May 13th 2023.. so I figured it was going to be on the Viking.
MY OD was June 5 and I have delivery set for July 31, I think I was one of the last few order that got shipped into Viking, so if you order after me you must of just missed the cut, sorry to hear that... who would of known there was a strike coming to slow everything down.

Reactions: teanguyen604
Hey guys, the magic 8 ball says everything is going to be ok 🥲

1689799507637.png

• Funny
Reactions: mspx and Bob123
For anyone still waiting for delivery that's willing to change their color choice (I really want blue... 😢), there are two MYLR - one black, one silver - showing up in BC inventory right now.

They were both built June 13 - VIKING SEA left Shanghai on June 19, according to Vesselfinder. Might be these cars were unloaded off VIKING SEA??

(There's a blue one destined for Ontario too, but its build date suggests it's on MORNING MARGARETA)

I was able to order demo MY LR White with 7 seat and white interior with 531KM range and just 505Km on odometer and $3500 credit adjustment.

I was refreshing page and noticed it and placed order to secure it 😁 Then emailed my SA to switch it with my original order. Pickup on Friday in Oakville.

Hopefully build quality is solid since it’s April 2023 Fremont built.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
I was able to order demo MY LR White with 7 seat and white interior with 531KM range and just 505Km on odometer and $3500 credit adjustment.

I was refreshing page and noticed it and placed order to secure it 😁 Then emailed my SA to switch it with my original order. Pickup on Friday in Oakville.

Hopefully build quality is solid since it’s April 2023 Fremont built.
I’m pretty sure I test drove that exact car LOL. Does it have the 19 inch Gemini wheels?