Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys might know this better than I would... but it shows here that my exact order is available for pick up in Surrey... any idea why this is not assigned to someone .. such as myself that is waiting for this is exact order.. ?

I contacted the port of Vancouver and simply asked about eta on MM. They forwarded me to the WWL customer service at Annacis Auto Terminal. I wasn’t able to get a hold of anyone though.

1689802650340.png

Reactions: Bob123
You guys might know this better than I would... but it shows here that my exact order is available for pick up in Surrey... any idea why this is not assigned to someone .. such as myself that is waiting for this is exact order.. ?

If it say’s coming soon then it’s still in transit and if it says Ready For Delivery then it’s actually at the Tesla service centre and ready for pickup in 1-2 days.

I suggest you keep refreshing inventory page and as soon as something shows up then place order to reserve it, otherwise anything will go away in max 5min

Update: I called the call centre today to confirm the final payment amount since the $4k BC EV credit isn’t showing up in my account and I need to get a draft today. Even though I was told by another agent yesterday that my vehicle has not arrived and is still in transit to Vancouver, I played dumb and asked if it was in Vancouver yet. The agent said yes, it was updated today to indicate it is here and it is at the Richmond port awaiting shipment to the delivery centre. It is expected to be at the delivery centre on Tuesday and that is why my pickup is on Thursday.

What a rollercoaster!
I'm confused. Why did most of us have our deliveries on Saturday and Monday while yours is still at the port?

It says available for pick up in Surrey.
No. It will always say that. It’s only when you see Ready for Delivery. I have done it in last few days so that’s 100% correct info. As soon as you see something you like then place order and then email your SA so switch car on your main order.

I think SA is easy to deal with. Customer service reps over the phone won’t usually help and tell wrong info. They told me I have to do financing all over again and some other bs. My SA did it in 5min.

You may lose $250 but send a nice request they may refund.

The AIS ETA is only based on speed and distance I thought? There’s a bunch of vehicle carriers in line before Margareta but who knows if that’s the actual schedule.
Yeah, I don't know.

PortLink says there's a vessel called GRAVITY HIGHWAY that's supposed to come into Fraser Wharves on Friday - that vessel is currently anchored at the port of Tacoma. Still time for her to sail to Vancouver though.

My secret hope was that MORNING MARGARETA could take her place, but she would have to get underway again by tomorrow for that to be possible.

I'm confused. Why did most of us have our deliveries on Saturday and Monday while yours is still at the port?
I am wondering this too but I am going to assume it’s because the delivery centre can only hold so many cars at a time. The one in Vancouver is not very big and not open on Sunday. I am guessing they have deliveries this Saturday and Monday, then get a new shipment in Tuesday and then deliveries Wednesday to Friday, so on and so forth until all the Vancouver deliveries are complete from the Viking Sea shipment. I didn’t see the email about delivery until about 45 min after it went out so I assume I just was too slow to book and got pushed to the second set.

MY OD was June 5 and I have delivery set for July 31, I think I was one of the last few order that got shipped into Viking, so if you order after me you must of just missed the cut, sorry to hear that... who would of known there was a strike coming to slow everything down.
I ordered a day before you!
4th june
MYLR white, black interior

I’m still not sure if mine was on viking or is on MM.

Where are you located? And what was your config.?

No. It will always say that. It’s only when you see Ready for Delivery. I have done it in last few days so that’s 100% correct info. As soon as you see something you like then place order and then email your SA so switch car on your main order.

I think SA is easy to deal with. Customer service reps over the phone won’t usually help and tell wrong info. They told me I have to do financing all over again and some other bs. My SA did it in 5min.

You may lose $250 but send a nice request they may refund.
thanks for the info!

Yeah, I don't know.

PortLink says there's a vessel called GRAVITY HIGHWAY that's supposed to come into Fraser Wharves on Friday - that vessel is currently anchored at the port of Tacoma. Still time for her to sail to Vancouver though.

My secret hope was that MORNING MARGARETA could take her place, but she would have to get underway again by tomorrow for that to be possible.
What's the ETA for MORNING MARGARETA?