Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just so I don't leave this out there - I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but the rattle was NOT my MYP - it was my garage door opener. I'm always shocked at how terrible I am at locating where a sound is coming from. Thought it was front right windscreen, but it was right on top of my face 🙄
My garage door opener is the only rattle I've found in my Tesla after 9 months of ownership. 😁

Tesla acquired. Already swapped my AliExpress hubcaps.

Man I felt bad for one couple. They drove all the way out from Chilliwack to find out that they didn't actually have their car there. It was still stuck at the port even though they got a call saying to come to their delivery day. I would have been livid if that happened to me.

Anyways I won't be following this thread any more but good luck to all the rest of you guys and gals.

PS the car was flawless.
View attachment 959865
What are your floor mats? Where did you get them?

so strange, my MYLR has C0273XX, and the EDD: Aug 4-18, Toronto as well. OD June 4
Anyone here with a number so big? No wonder non of those tools could not determine my manufacture date.
My MYLR has C029XXX and I have the same EDD also in Toronto.
I already started working through insurance and they couldn't validate the VIN, so I'm wondering if something's up with the numbering.

Man I felt bad for one couple. They drove all the way out from Chilliwack to find out that they didn't actually have their car there. It was still stuck at the port even though they got a call saying to come to their delivery day. I would have been livid if that happened to me.

Anyways I won't be following this thread any more but good luck to all the rest of you guys and gals.

PS the car was flawless.
View attachment 959865
Did your car come with matrix headlights?

PS the car was flawless.
View attachment 959865
I'm so happy I got the blue. It looks stunning!

Team blue FTW. :cool:

IMG_5176.jpeg