Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for responding @Kainan!

I really hope Tesla responds soon as I'd hate to delay this even longer. Back in May I was being told it would only take a month.

Fingers 🤞 something good happens.
I was able to get a more convenient delivery day, Tesla finally texted me back.

@Kainan I Believe my MYLR was on the Viking Sea delivery, hence the similar time to yours in AB.

I have the same rate. They said 90 days
Loan approvals are good for 90 days, but the rates only hold for 30 days from application date. The rates are predetermined each month by Tesla's lenders. What you see on the website is the lowest possible rate you can currently get for each lending period. I confirmed this with my SA. If you are scared of losing your rate, you can have your SA reset your loan application and resubmit it to reset the timer on your 30 day rate hold.

Loan approvals are good for 90 days, but the rates only hold for 30 days from application date. The rates are predetermined each month by Tesla's lenders. What you see on the website is the lowest possible rate you can currently get for each lending period. I confirmed this with my SA. If you are scared of losing your rate, you can have your SA reset your loan application and resubmit it to reset the timer on your 30 day rate hold.
I think SA is wrong because I did that when I changed to from MYLR to MYP and then back to MYLR… your original loan approval date doesn’t reset in system.

Also, the rate on website is not minimum rate. I was able to get 6.15% when rate was around 6.50% on website.

I think SA is wrong because I did that when I changed to from MYLR to MYP and then back to MYLR… your original loan approval date doesn’t reset in system.

Also, the rate on website is not minimum rate. I was able to get 6.15% when rate was around 6.50% on website.
I guess my SA is misinformed then. Also idk how you got a lower rate than is posted. My credit score is very good and I got the posted rate from the website. Maybe a different bank?

Also I think the approval date does reset because I had to go through the entire process of approval again and have them re-approve my loan. I also got this information directly from Tesla finance.

I guess my SA is misinformed then. Also idk how you got a lower rate than is posted. My credit score is very good and I got the posted rate from the website. Maybe a different bank?

Also I think the approval date does reset because I had to go through the entire process of approval again and have them re-approve my loan. I also got this information directly from Tesla finance.
I’m very confident it doesn’t depend on credit score because mine is not perfect and I was expecting they will require huge downpayment. RBC approved it with $0 down and 6.15%

The loan application on Tesla website will show you accept loan button anytime you make change and I received loan approval request even the morning of pickup.

Finally, got my hidden VIN!!!! EDD changed from 25th Aug-29th Sep to 25thAug-28th Aug. Any idea which ship would my car be on?
Either VIKING SEA (her second trip, ETA Aug 13) or MORNING COMPOSER (ETA Aug 18).

Impossible to tell which one it is until VIKING SEA arrives and unloads - if you get a delivery notification shortly after that, then you know it was on VIKING SEA, lol.

But the two boats are arriving so close together, (plus MORNING MARGARETA from last week), it's just going to be waves of cars, one after the other.

Reactions: artistlife