Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for confirming.
I checked and people has mentioned that the 8th digit of your VIN determines what kind of motor you have:
View attachment 962847

Would be nice if anyone can confirm what they got for their MY from Shanghai.

I checked mine and its sadly E - meaning 3D1/980 Motor if I'm not mistaken.
Iā€™m an E . Fine with it. Still have advertised performance and 8 years warranty. hairpin might sound cool saying it but probably wonā€™t go any faster.

Picked up mine earlier today! She's such a beauty, and I feel like I'm dreaming right now, lol

I noticed a very miniscule difference between the trunk and left/right rear quarter panels - but honestly, I wouldn't have seen it if I wasn't looking for it. And it's such a tiny difference that even I can call it "within spec", let alone Tesla service šŸ˜‚

Other than that, the car is flawless!!!!

Picked up mine earlier today! She's such a beauty, and I feel like I'm dreaming right now, lol

I noticed a very miniscule difference between the trunk and left/right rear quarter panels - but honestly, I wouldn't have seen it if I wasn't looking for it. And it's such a tiny difference that even I can call it "within spec", let alone Tesla service šŸ˜‚

Congratulations šŸŽ‰

Reactions: CaptStealthy

Congrats!!

Congratulations!!

Reactions: CaptStealthy

Congratulations! Don't forget to post the pictures.

A little update on my side: Got a call from Tesla today. Running thoughts in my mind before SA mentioned his reason of call: Is my car arriving early :D? My my delivery delayed :oops:?
He just called to confirm the names on file, address etc šŸ˜Œ.

• Funny
Reactions: Bob123 and SamGr