Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since Viking and Morning Composer are arriving on 13th and 14th. From what I understand, it will take about 10 days for car to reach ON. There is no way we would be getting cars around 13th. Right?
If your car is already in Canada it’s possible I guess. My delivery date is Aug 23-28 and I got confirmation from my SA that my car is in Canada, on its way to Ontario. He said that window will be pretty accurate.

Reactions: artistlife
Anyone with MY can confirm what the trunk layout is like? I'm trying to buy all season mat ahead of pick up but there seems to be different designs:
1691634162756.png

vs
1691634185146.png

Both of these says its for 2023 MY so I'm not sure which is the better fit one.

Is there any Montreal or Ontario people that their date has moved? Mine still 28 August-12 September but I've read on reddit that Ontarian people have their EDD changed
Mine changed from 24-28th Aug to 13-27th Aug.
I don't know what is even the point of this change since the ship is arriving earliest on 13th and it takes about 10 days to reach ON.
They prob love playing with us :D

Reactions: portagos
Mine changed from 24-28th Aug to 13-27th Aug.
I don't know what is even the point of this change since the ship is arriving earliest on 13th and it takes about 10 days to reach ON.
They prob love playing with us :D
Mine did the same thing - texted my SA and they confirmed mine is in Canada on its way to ON. I imagine with that delivery date, yours is also in the country and on its way here. I read somewhere a while ago that its estimated to take about 20 days from ship docking to getting cars in Ontario, which lines up with the last ship to unload.