Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally!!
IMG_1020.jpeg

All the inventory vehicle are now Coming Soon status, does that mean I will be able to pick it up in a couple days?
Not so fast. It'll probably take a few weeks. But it's still faster than fulfillment of a custom order which can take about a couple of months of wait or longer. Talk to your Sales Agent for more precise estimate for inventory vehicle delivery date, if you need it early.

Picked up my Model Y today, had original EDD of Aug 29-Sept 12, but got pinged of an inventory MYLR with my exact desired configuration (MSM, 19"), and for some reason it came with a $2800 discount... Downside is that I had to commute to Kitchener from DT but for $2800 it was totally worth it. Only things wrong with it were one of the rims was scratched, and some minor nicks that were buffed out.

I was there at the same time ha ha... how come I didn't get a ribbon???

Did anyone who took delivery recently get mud flaps on delivery? I just noticed mine didn’t come with it. I read it should have front mud flaps installed…
I didn't get them either. I told the SA and he made a note in the system to get it installed for free.

I ordered a MY RWD from inventory. The Est Delivery was Aug 26 to Sept 2nd but when I got my message to schedule delivery the earliest was Sept 10th… which sucks as I’m renting because I sold my car for the down payment. I wonder if it can be rescheduled for sooner? The Sales rep said the ship docked in Vancouver last Tuesday. Surprised by the wait.