Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chadstone Store - Closed 24/10/23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep looks like it's gone.

Screenshot_20231024_223027_Chrome.jpg

Bit late to the party here. But I was a bit surprised to see Chaddy had closed.

It looks like the staff were relocated, because my rep is still with the company (I've been on the journey to ordering for a while) 😂

Yep...I guess Chadstone Shops wanted to charge too much for rent...it was a good profile and with the new Model 2 coming would have been exceptional exposure. Now BYD and Polestar have the best exposure in Chadstone Shops.

Closest store is now:
649 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave VIC 3170

Reactions: mcschultz
They should do what other car makers/dealers do - plonk a couple of cars in the middle of the shopping centre, where the foot traffic is. I have seen Kia (EV9), MG, Hyundai, Mahindra etc at my local shopping centre.

The centre owners might be rethinking that after the BYD incident in Sydney on the weekend.

BYD need to have “PIN to Drive” or a showroom mode. Then they could have the car on, but it can’t go anywhere. I was rather staggered that they had the car sitting there open to the public but could be put in Drive and have it move off… unbelievable.

They should do what other car makers/dealers do - plonk a couple of cars in the middle of the shopping centre, where the foot traffic is. I have seen Kia (EV9), MG, Hyundai, Mahindra etc at my local shopping centre.
Orginally that is what Tesla did for a few years before the shop in Chadstone Shops.

In Doncaster Shops I here Tesla have a big display akin to what you have said.

Reactions: SPadival