Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chelsea - Bob

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It does us no good to speculate as to the cause - and could cause irreparable harm. I will note (again) that when the bricking story came out, Chelsea Sexton had a number of tweets that were extremely critical of the author of the bricking story, Michael Degusta. (so did I .. no ethics with that guy).

Last edited:
If Degusta somehow got a great employee canned with his unethical BS then the guy is truly a disgusting human being. Tesla is not a courtroom and it would make sense that they act on the information, even if faulty, given to them. One employee does not make a company. Sad, but true.

Best of luck to Chelsea and Bob.

I'll have to look into this Max Degusta guy to see what his deal is.

EDIT: Hey Bonnie I deleted my earlier speculative post after reading a little bit about Degusta and his buddy Drucke, I don't mind if you delete your quoted portion if you have the time.
Not cool for the service manager to be named in public like that, not cool at all. The whole thing just sounds terrible for this guy Bob.

Last edited:
Done. And I also updated it from 'Max Degusta' to 'Michael Degusta'. I somehow merged Max Drucker into Degusta's name ... and there you have it.

(I have also, more than once, had to correct my misstype of 'Disgusted' for Degusta. Freud would probably have something to say about that!)

I think it is very possible that with Model S and all these new service centers that coming online, that Tesla restructured their service territories. Probably played a role in this separation.

Done. And I also updated it from 'Max Degusta' to 'Michael Degusta'. I somehow merged Max Drucker into Degusta's name ... and there you have it.

(I have also, more than once, had to correct my misstype of 'Disgusted' for Degusta. Freud would probably have something to say about that!)

Lol that explains why I was getting strange hits on the name...but, Max Drucker came up and that was really all I needed to read. Some other blogger really let that guy have it.