Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thx!

i have an appointment at CO Detail in Denver for the following:
  • PPF on front bumper, hood and side mirrors
  • Crystal Serum Ultra
  • Chrome Delete
  • Rayno S9 tints on side and rear window @ 20%
I will definitely report back with my experience (on this thread) and pics!
This is fantastic! Can’t wait to hear about the detailing and how all that goes. Congrats on the delivery!!!

Reactions: P3D_Denver
Still waiting for my AWD, no signs of life on the My Tesla page...

My original reservation was converted to a "real" order at the end of June within hours of the floodgates opening.

Then a couple of days later I changed the vehicle color choice from Blue to MSM.

Then a week or so after that (around July 4th) I changed it back to Blue.

My order has been sitting with "edit order" button ever since. I would change interior to white but not with the recent price changes, which would push the price of my order up by $1700 before even adding on the interior color change.

I have a lease on a BMW that will be up September 9th. If necessary I will try to extend the lease by one additional month.... I am consoling myself with the thought that perhaps some other "year on year" tweaks/improvements will make their way into the cars getting built closer to year end.

this is not
My original reservation was converted to a "real" order at the end of June within hours of the floodgates opening.

Then a couple of days later I changed the vehicle color choice from Blue to MSM.

Then a week or so after that (around July 4th) I changed it back to Blue.

My order has been sitting with "edit order" button ever since. I would change interior to white but not with the recent price changes, which would push the price of my order up by $1700 before even adding on the interior color change.

I have a lease on a BMW that will be up September 9th. If necessary I will try to extend the lease by one additional month.... I am consoling myself with the thought that perhaps some other "year on year" tweaks/improvements will make their way into the cars getting built closer to year end.
good luck ninja, but BMW will not extend your lease unless you order another BMW, i tried with my 435.

i just called all the CO BMW dealers and shared this story. kidding! good luck on getting an extension, hopefully you won’t need it!

Called BMW Financial Services... took 5 minutes. Told them I wasn't sure if I was going to lease another BMW or not. They did a 1 month extension with an option to extend to 2 months. Extension can go to six months but requires special approvals if you don't have a vehicle order number.

Pretty painless, same as last time.

Dropped my 340i this morning for a brake fluid swap... easy peasy, I was in and out on that one in 10 minutes including hopping in a loaner vehicle.

I'm really going to miss BMW phenomenal service.

agreed, i hope Tesla's service (if i need it) is close to BMW. i can tell you the car buying experience is far from it, i am literally dealing with a call center in Vegas to close the deal on Saturday. just like everyone else that has taken delivery has shared, horrible communication, responses to emails and voicemails is very slow, which makes this large purchase stressful. :-(

agreed, i hope Tesla's service (if i need it) is close to BMW. i can tell you the car buying experience is far from it, i am literally dealing with a call center in Vegas to close the deal on Saturday. just like everyone else that has taken delivery has shared, horrible communication, responses to emails and voicemails is very slow, which makes this large purchase stressful. :-(

I knew what I was getting into making this switch. I keep telling myself that unless the car is a lemon there will almost never be a reason to go see them.

Called BMW Financial Services... took 5 minutes. Told them I wasn't sure if I was going to lease another BMW or not. They did a 1 month extension with an option to extend to 2 months. Extension can go to six months but requires special approvals if you don't have a vehicle order number.

Pretty painless, same as last time.

Dropped my 340i this morning for a brake fluid swap... easy peasy, I was in and out on that one in 10 minutes including hopping in a loaner vehicle.

Which dealership? I have to say that my experience with BMW dealerships has been pretty spotty over the years. I have gotten great service at some, and horrible service at others.