Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck launch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gave them the whole thing. That was the only option.

Tesla stock hasn't been doing very well for a minute now. I check it all of the time since I have quite a bit invested in tsla. However, its far outpacing other EV stocks.
That’s fine. You fell for it. You gave them money. What I’m asking how did that work out? Could you have made some bank by investing your money instead of giving crazy Elon a free loan??

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
That’s fine. You fell for it. You gave them money. What I’m asking how did that work out? Could you have made some bank by investing your money instead of giving crazy Elon a free loan?

Probably, I definitely would have made something on it, but hey... I'm certainly not hurting because of it.

It is what it is.

I can always get it back.

Now - if it was non-refundable, we would have a problem.

Just test drive a brand Ford. Then you will understand.
I have not driven it, but I did sit in a neighbor’s Lightning.

First impression was the mountain of knobs and switches was intimidating compared to what I still find the “elegant simplicity” of our M3 cockpit.

My ex-wife had a thing for Jaguars and we owned two*. The whole “luxury interior“ never really did anything for me. “Hard plastic” is just not the turnoff for me that it appears to be for some, especially in a truck. But different strokes…

*NEVER AGAIN!

I have not driven it, but I did sit in a neighbor’s Lightning.

First impression was the mountain of knobs and switches was intimidating compared to what I still find the “elegant simplicity” of our M3 cockpit.

My ex-wife had a thing for Jaguars and we owned two*. The whole “luxury interior“ never really did anything for me. “Hard plastic” is just not the turnoff for me that it appears to be for some, especially in a truck. But different strokes…

*NEVER AGAIN!

true if it's a base trim work truck.... but for $100k (!) you should be expecting more. just look at the R1T interior and then at the Cybertruck and tell me which looks nicer and more refined.... Tesla ain't winning traditional truck buyers over with this.

Attachments

• 3 Rivian R1T.jpg
    3 Rivian R1T.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 3-Tesla-Cybertruck-review.jpg
    3-Tesla-Cybertruck-review.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 30
true if it's a base trim work truck.... but for $100k (!) you should be expecting more. just look at the R1T interior and then at the Cybertruck and tell me which looks nicer and more refined.... Tesla ain't winning traditional truck buyers over with this.
Stone me if you must, but I think, long-term, this one will be viewed as a flop for Tesla (unless they start anew).

My F150 Platinum Diesel was nicer than the BMW I had previously. The massaging seats were amazing and I had an insane towing range...the transmission was just terrible. I traded it for a MS.

Just test drive a brand Ford. Then you will understand.
The RAM limited pickups are widely known to have the best quality truck interiors across all three major brands. It has consistently been in the top ten interiors ratings for all vehicles for the last ten years or so. It's one reason why I drive a RAM pickup - I prefer nicer interior appointments. Go sit in a RAM 1500 Longhorn or Limited interior - then you'll understand. :cool:

The RAM limited pickups are widely known to have the best quality truck interiors across all three major brands. It has consistently been in the top ten interiors ratings for all vehicles for the last ten years or so. It's one reason why I drive a RAM pickup - I prefer nicer interior appointments. Go sit in a RAM 1500 Longhorn or Limited interior - then you'll understand. :cool:

If it has more than 2 buttons - I'm not going to like it.

I'm Tesla spoiled.

Reactions: FastEddieB
Perfect. Yes. Ram has nice interiors now. Wasn’t always that way.