Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Daily use of summon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have used the summons / auto park to pull it in, but it gets to close and the fenders have come way to close to the shelves in my garage. I have stopped it several times as it touched the shelves so i just dont use it anymore. I just pull it in and summon it open.

I have used the summons / auto park to pull it in, but it gets to close and the fenders have come way to close to the shelves in my garage. I have stopped it several times as it touched the shelves so i just dont use it anymore. I just pull it in and summon it open.
Could we please stop calling the feature "summons?" It is "summon." "Summons" is what you get when you don't monitor summon and your car goes across the street and takes down your neighbor's fence.

Reactions: MikeKFE
Could we please stop calling the feature "summons?" It is "summon." "Summons" is what you get when you don't monitor summon and your car goes across the street and takes down your neighbor's fence.
I told my wife today that the forums were driving me nuts w "summons" references. She told me I needed to find something else to get annoyed by. (True story)

Reactions: GlmnAlyAirCar
Anyone have Homelink skip for no apparent reason when the car leaves the garage?
Edit: when using summon to leave the garage the garage door opens on its own but skips the closing part.

It is quite rare, but I have had that happen. Usually something was not exactly normal with preceding approach, stopping in front of the door not pulling in, or Skipping the door open, or parking back 20 feet to get the lawn mower out. But TBH, I am amazed home link works as well as it does.