Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 122
Picked her up late afternoon yesterday at Houston-Cypress Delivery Center. She was parked front and center. Zero flaws and seamless delivery! Only gripe was the tire shine delivery center uses spins off into the paint when driving. 😝

View attachment 978518View attachment 978519
Gorgeous. 😍 Love the color. Interesting tidbit I found on YouTube - the clearcoat actually has red in it too, not just the paint.

I just wanna know if it's a 2023 or 2024, but don't have a VIN yet!!! also want to know if the app says to charge to 80 or 90% for the 2023s.
If I refresh my phone any faster I'm pretty sure it will catch fire.
I think it depends more on the firmware version on the car than the model year. For example, my 2022 Model Y switched from showing 90% as the daily limit to showing 80% as the daily limit when it updated to 2023.27.6 last night.

It would seem that Tesla now thinks it is better to not charge to 90% daily...

I think it depends more on the firmware version on the car than the model year. For example, my 2022 Model Y switched from showing 90% as the daily limit to showing 80% as the daily limit when it updated to 2023.27.6 last night.

It would seem that Tesla now thinks it is better to not charge to 90% daily...
Hello
I placed plaid order on 15th i still dont see confirmed EDD on my profile. I only see the date which is between nov-dec
Any one got EDD who placed after 15th?
I live in NJ

Standard height garage doors have a garage door opener with a track in the center. The falcon wing doors won’t open very high in that situation.

They have garage door openers that connect at the front of the garage and have no track. Fwd should open easy then.

Most folks I know with an X gave up opening the doors inside. Everyone gets out before the car gets parked. ;)

Reactions: Brandoz71
Do your fwd open in your garage?
I tested the FWD’s in my garage and they open partially when door button is pressed. You have to manually override the doors to get them to open fully. I was able to open them fully and still had 3 inches of clearance above to the rails** while the garage door was closed. Pretty close but can be done. I am not able to fully open the doors if the garage door is open.

Reactions: MrKashima