Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took home my LRMX on Saturday. Had a very positive experience with the delivery (the delivery center was insanely busy) but they were very patient with me as I looked over the car with a fine tooth comb. Pearl White / Black - looks so good! Everything on the car is excellent. No scratches, or dents or misalignments. Very happy! I drove it straight to my detail/custom shop to have Satin PPF and the 22’’ Turbine rims installed.

FYI - you can find brand sets of the 22’’ turbine wheels for $2,500 - $3,000 on EBay. Some of them even have the new tires mounted still. I got a set that was taken off a MX plaid that had only had about 200 miles on them.
theres not even any distortion on the windshield?
i got distortion when looking towards passenger side, from driver side, near the A pillar. and I was told it's normal and tesla won't replace it....

Reactions: James Cole
Can I withhold the down payment before doing the vehicle inspection and deciding on accepting/ rejecting delivery ?
i was advised to pay the down payment or full cost of vehicle upfront 1 day in advance prior to showing up at the dealer. They stated they will not release the car with same day payment. Strange but i went ahead and paid as i already have too much stress on my plates worrying about fit and finish of the car lol. i pickup this Saturday.

Reactions: rmenk
theres not even any distortion on the windshield?
i got distortion when looking towards passenger side, from driver side, near the A pillar. and I was told it's normal and tesla won't replace it....
No distortion. The guy who is doing my ppf and tints also commented that he sees very few with little or no distortion & these cars are known for that. What does it look like? Hard to see out of ?

My date range was exactly the same. Texted about it and got back the ETA of 10/4. Went to the showroom to talk to my sales rep yesterday and he said it was on a train from California to Maryland. He thinks they'll get it here by the 30th, though it could be a late night. For our area in previous quarters he said he's seen ETAs as last as the 7th that have arrived by train in time for the end of the month. Good luck to us all hoping for FSD transfer.
Like so many, my Model X didn't make it before the end of the quarter. Was happy to finally get something official from Tesla to confirm we can still transfer FSD. Had to sign a new FSD transfer agreement, but should be all set now. Still amazed at getting FSD transfer and a tax credit on a sub-$80k Model X.

I have a question about FSD Beta in my new MX. In Auto Pilot Settings, it has the button greyed out and says that FSD Beta will be available in a future update.

I have 2023.26.100

What’s up with this? These software update numbers that people throw around are all so confusing. When can I expect to get a software version that enables FSD Beta? I have Advanced software updates turned on.

Attachments

• IMG_8217.jpeg
    IMG_8217.jpeg
    743.8 KB · Views: 487
I have a question about FSD Beta in my new MX. In Auto Pilot Settings, it has the button greyed out and says that FSD Beta will be available in a future update.

I have 2023.26.100

What’s up with this? These software update numbers that people throw around are all so confusing. When can I expect to get a software version that enables FSD Beta? I have Advanced software updates turned on.

Looks like you're beyond the latest Beta release (2023.32.6) and you'll need to wait for the next release, can't roll down, only up.