Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is no close all door in the app (unless I missed it).
There is. Locking also effectively functions as close all.

IMG_3805.png

Amazon can easily pull out their money any time.
They have yet to get started on the GA plant. They literally just signed for the ground lease last week.
True on the first part, but IMO I don't see that happening. Amazon is going all in on their climate pledge to revamp the fleet. Less diesel, more alternative fuel. Rivian's delivery vans are a major part of that revamp.

On the latter, they couldn't have moved faster as official approval to build was just received 7 days ago. - "MORGAN COUNTY, Ga. — Georgia officials announced Thursday that electric vehicle company Rivian received final approval for expanding its footprint in Georgia." - WSB

But either way, this is just one man's opinion... doesn't matter to me one way or another.

Reactions: Operator
True on the first part, but IMO I don't see that happening. Amazon is going all in on their climate pledge to revamp the fleet. Less diesel, more alternative fuel. Rivian's delivery vans are a major part of that revamp.

On the latter, they couldn't have moved faster as official approval to build was just received 7 days ago. - "MORGAN COUNTY, Ga. — Georgia officials announced Thursday that electric vehicle company Rivian received final approval for expanding its footprint in Georgia." - WSB

But either way, this is just one man's opinion... doesn't matter to me one way or another.
Amazon has an equally large, if not larger, investment with Stellantis to have EDVs just like that of Rivian’s. There’s really no guarantee that Amazon will continue with Rivian, especially after they ended exclusivity with Rivian IMO.
My understanding is that it was the other way around - Rivian wanting out of Amazon's exclusivity.
Amazon slowed down their purchasing of Rivian EDVs, and so Rivian wanted out of the exclusivity agreement.

Whiplash again! Really thought I was waiting until Jan 2024- Feb 2024 but ya’ll knew better than me!

VIN assigned today PF425 - will most likely delay once schedule date gets closer. No incentive to take delivery before end of year and my bonus pays out in Dec.

order date 9/09 MXLR | Black | Black & White | 20' | Socal

Edd 01: Oct 18 - Nov 22
Edd 01 - Oct 31 - Dec 05
Edd 02 - Nov 4 - Nov 25
Edd 03 - Nov 5 - Nov 25
Edd 04 - Nov 6 - Nov 26
Edd 05 - Nov 7 - Nov 26
Edd 06 - Nov 8 - Nov 26
Edd 07 - Jan 2024 - Feb 2024 (11/13)

Whiplash again! Really thought I was waiting until Jan 2024- Feb 2024 but ya’ll knew better than me!

VIN assigned today PF425 - will most likely delay once schedule date gets closer. No incentive to take delivery before end of year and my bonus pays out in Dec.

order date 9/09 MXLR | Black | Black & White | 20' | Socal

Edd 01: Oct 18 - Nov 22
Edd 01 - Oct 31 - Dec 05
Edd 02 - Nov 4 - Nov 25
Edd 03 - Nov 5 - Nov 25
Edd 04 - Nov 6 - Nov 26
Edd 05 - Nov 7 - Nov 26
Edd 06 - Nov 8 - Nov 26
Edd 07 - Jan 2024 - Feb 2024 (11/13)
Crazy. It is almost like they just have someone throwing darts on a dart board. I Ordered 10/23 EDD Nov - Dec, then Dec - Jan and then @ 10 days after I ordered EDD Jan 3 - Feb 28.