Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if accepting EPA change will increase the price. I can edit my existing order with different colors, all colors are still free. I accepted the EPA before 1/12.

1000016886.jpg

Welp sold my 22 MYP to carvana yesterday, and have an enterprise ICE rental lol. EDD on my tax edition MX still shows March 2nd- April 13th. Let’s hope it’s closer to the March date. Although it might look better if the loan with Wells Fargo is paid off before applying.

What’s weird is if I went to order one now, it’s showing estimated Feb-March.

Welp sold my 22 MYP to carvana yesterday, and have an enterprise ICE rental lol. EDD on my tax edition MX still shows March 2nd- April 13th. Let’s hope it’s closer to the March date. Although it might look better if the loan with Wells Fargo is paid off before applying.

That's been my complaint as well. You order one and after a few weeks they push you out a month or two.
I couldn't go for 2 months driving an ICE car again. We have a '17 Buick in the garage and it's on a battery maintainer since it gets driven maybe once every 3 months.

I’m tempted to do the same. My EDD just moved up to 2-10 to 3-15. I could daily my Porsche Boxster S weekend car, but of we get snow again thats a no-go!

Delivery is scheduled for 5th Feb 2024.

Couple of questions I’d appreciate feedback from the forum:

1. $1K cybertruck discount:

In the balance payment, I do not see the $1000 CyberTruck discount anymore.
My SA confirmed (in Dec 23) that the $1K cybertruck was approved and yesterday when I met the manager in the Tesla store, he said $1K discount was applicable only for pickup before 31 Dec 23. He tried showing some/any write up to prove it but could not find it and said he raised a ticket to find out if I will be eligible.

The (aforementioned ) SA met me a little later and said I should see the $1K discount 72 hours before pickup.

Has anyone who was eligible and who picked up in Jan 24 received the $1K cybertruck discount?

2. Insurance when you register the car in the name of S-Corp

This 2024 Model X will be registered in my
S-corp name. Should I get a different (commercial?) insurance or can I add this as a 2nd vehicle on the policy?
When I tried to get a quote from my current provider, Progressive asked who was the registered owner (current X is in my name)

OD:11/14/23
Ultra Red / 7 Seat / Cream / Yoke

EDD 1: 18 Dec 23 - 30 Jan 24
EDD 2: 18 Jan 24 - 1 Mar 24
EDD 3: 28 Jan 24 - 1 Mar 24
Delivery date: 5 Feb 24

Vin Assigned: 21 Jan 24
Model Yr: 2024 (7SAX****RF***)

So I’ve a pickup this Sunday and Tesla is asking me to downpayment ahead of time even before I can see the vehicle. When I asked them I got the corporate lingo saying our cars go through rigorous testing. :rolleyes:

Back in 2017, I remember we were giving VIP treatment and they even allowed us to take pictures before we handed them check.

What are my options?

So I’ve a pickup this Sunday and Tesla is asking me to downpayment ahead of time even before I can see the vehicle. When I asked them I got the corporate lingo saying our cars go through rigorous testing. :rolleyes:

Back in 2017, I remember we were giving VIP treatment and they even allowed us to take pictures before we handed them check.

What are my options?
I would not do anything until you see the car, if they dont let you then walk away.

Could be an expensive mistake that you are stuck with.

What are my options?

When I bought my P85D, they let me inspect before paying. With my MXP, they wouldn't even send me the invite to look at it until it was paid in full through Plaid.

Tell them you’re paying via cashiers check at time of pickup. Never fund online through Plaid. Upon arrival tell them you want to inspect car before payment. That’s how I handled my MYP, and I will again when my MX comes in. If they refuse, they’ll lose a sale.
They hounded me for payment, I waited until I picked up. Wanted the check before I was taken out to my car. Politely declined paying until I inspected and they were totally cool with it. Before I hit accept in the app I had to hand over check.

They hounded me for payment, I waited until I picked up. Wanted the check before I was taken out to my car. Politely declined paying until I inspected and they were totally cool with it. Before I hit accept in the app I had to hand over check.
Which pickup center was this? Mine is Fremont.

The people I'm chatting with on their helpline are outright insane and rude. They treat customers as s**t. I understand they are just going by the corporate policy so it would be hard to blame the actual people we interface with but at this money you would be getting the top of line cars from other manufacturers and get premium buying experience. Just because we love Tesla and its ecosystem doesn't mean we get treated like this. :rolleyes:

Apparently Elon doesn't care about car sales anymore or has implanted himself with a neuralink. 😂

What are my options?
The sales manager at my local Tesla SC was an ass even before 2017. He’s still there. Asses get retained and promoted in corporate world.

• Love
Reactions: tezlaMXUR17&24