Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My vin was assigned late 2/15, but text came 2/16. PA075xxx Austin build. Was able to schedule delivery yesterday with option of 2/25-2/27. Choose 2/27 (in OC too).

Was told via text today that it is coming with matrix headlights (but I have not seen or heard of any MY with matrix headlights coming out of Austin) and cargo cover….but we shall see on Monday.
That’s good that it comes with Matrix headlights and cargo cover. I hope the delivery goes well. All the best. My delivery center is likely going to be Buena Park. How about yours, only if you don’t mind sharing :)

Reactions: archerita
That’s good that it comes with Matrix headlights and cargo cover. I hope the delivery goes well. All the best. My delivery center is likely going to be Buena Park. How about yours, only if you don’t mind sharing :)
Irvine, CA.
I have a feeling that whoever answered the text may have gotten matrix headlight (global) confused with premium headlights. I don’t really anticipate it to have matrix headlights at all, but it would be nice if there really was a cargo cover included. No mudflaps.

Reactions: caliboy2023
Irvine, CA.
I have a feeling that whoever answered the text may have gotten matrix headlight (global) confused with premium headlights. I don’t really anticipate it to have matrix headlights at all, but it would be nice if there really was a cargo cover included. No mudflaps.
Definitely will have a cargo cover unless you opted for the 7-seater. Mine didn’t come with mudflaps or matrix headlights.

Took delivery of my MYLR on 2/19. PA066* batch.

Looks like nobody responds over in that dark corner of the forum, ha
As of April 19, 2022, there were 122,967 Teslas registered in the entire state of Texas.

There were 121,080 Teslas registered in California in 2021 alone.

Texas is not very Tesla or EV-friendly state. Even before I decided to order a Tesla, I spent wasted a lot of time correcting misinformation and misconceptions about EVs locally. All too often, EVs get "coal-rolled" or vandalized here.

Reactions: WyoDude