Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have ordered MYLR 3 days back and I have finished the primary info and trade in details. But I don’t have VIN yet and do I need to fill out the lease&finance information without VIN. How would I fill out those details without knowing the exact amount financed?
tesla finance automatically adjusts the loan amount. your trade in will have range as estimate and final offer will be posted in the app for you to accept or reject. Also tesla finance may also include some default down payment. these adjustments do occur til delivery date . your app does show all the calculations and final numbers

Yeah. It is. White interiors are slow. I would assume sometime in March you get delivery.

My is Blue/White. I ordered 1/13 and EDD is 2/5-3/5.

OD: 1/18
White/Black?20 inch
EDD: Feb 19-March 26

Yall think theres a good chance I get it in Feb?
OD: 1/18 ~3PM ET
White/Black/19 inch (Basically a standard vehicle no options)
EDD: Feb 19-March 26
Have not received VIN yet.

tesla finance automatically adjusts the loan amount. your trade in will have range as estimate and final offer will be posted in the app for you to accept or reject. Also tesla finance may also include some default down payment. these adjustments do occur til delivery date . your app does show all the calculations and final numbers
I am planning to finance from a 3rd party. So can I put the 3rd party details and estimate of the loan amount financed, so that all the predelivery tasks are fulfilled.

Got ya. The wheels and white interior put it at $55,990, so i guess in order to qualify for the credit I’d have to switch back to the 19 inch wheels to put it at $54,990?

Reactions: LuryeMI