Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just changed my order to black interior. We'll see if it affects the EDD. I'll research seat cover options, including Taptes.

When I was attempting to modify my order, I accidentally click the wrong edit link and started modifying my registration info. I attempted to cancel but it required that I step through and complete the process. I didn't make any changes, but I probably put my order to the back of the queue. I'm not used to custom ordering a car as I always purchased off the dealer lot or bought from a private party. Uggghh! Need to take a deep breath and relax...
I'm pretty sure editing your orders or deferring your first delivery won't change your place in queue. I did that, I cancelled my first delivery as I wanted to change from 20's to 19's. My EDD updated 2 days later and it was roughly just a week delay. I've seen others with similar story as well.

I'm pretty sure editing your orders or deferring your first delivery won't change your place in queue. I did that, I cancelled my first delivery as I wanted to change from 20's to 19's. My EDD updated 2 days later and it was roughly just a week delay. I've seen others with similar story as well.
Thank you for your response. I hope this is the case. Jumping between perusing through this forum and watching the Telsa Q4 meeting that is about to be streamed.

damn..blue/white here too.
Ordered 1/3
EDD: 1/27 - 2/10

Yours is even before mine....doesn't inspire confidence over here.

Sounds like everyone is excited to get their new cars. Look at it this way. The cars are actually being manufacutred as we speak.

I have the same order like you.
Ordered morning of 1/13
Blue with White seats.
Also same EDD.

I did the same build on the east coast on 1/18 and still have a EDD of FEB 21 - MAR 28. Nothing has updated since I put my deposit down. Im not backing down from the white seats, despite what others are saying about the seat covers to try and speed up delivery date.

I'm in Az as well. Ordered 1/13 Blue long range white interior still no vin showing est delivery today- Feb 5th 😔

MYLR/Blue/White
Order Date: 01/13
Original EDD: 01/24 - 3/5
VIN assigned (RN...)
New EDD: 02/5 - 3/5

How do I know where the car is coming from?

Ordered 1/14:

Blue/white LR 19's ($54,990.... w00t!)

Original ETA was "January-March" but I just checked this morning and it now says 2/9-3/9. It's narrowed it down a bit and I assume based on what others have stated I can expect a more accurate (and possibly earlier) delivery date any day now.
Blue/White Unite!!!!
Did anyone get any updates??

I am still same:
OD: 1/13
EDD: 2/5 - 3/5

I saw a few people with white interior got the VINs and one person took delivery as well!