Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning I noticed my EDD changed again to 2/10 - 2/17. And then about an hour ago, I got the "it's time to setup your delivery" text and interestingly when I clicked the link to set things up, home delivery was the only option (which is something I was going to ask for anyway). My order date was 1/14 and the delivery date will be 2/11... Is it Saturday yet!?!?!?

I realized after completing the financing and trade-in process that there is an expiration date for both and I would have to resubmit both since my EDD i well past the expirations. This means, there will be another hard inquiry and will get updated offers for both. Tesla should be more upfront about such things and if the Edd is late they should not encourage people to complete the process. Not a great start for me in the world of Tesla I must admit.
Tesla financing terms are valid up to 60 days from the confirmation. How big of a delay are you on?

Just received my VIN today!
OD 1/23 MSM White interior 5 seats
EDD- 3/4-3/31
New EDD 2/14-2/23
Also got the text to schedule delivery

Does anyone know any good credit unions with low interest rates that approve fast? I was thinking of Tower Federal Credit Union but I heard they take long so now I am looking at First Republic Bank.

Reactions: Byce007
EDD- 3/4-3/31
New EDD 2/14-2/23

Does anyone know any good credit unions with low interest rates that approve fast? I was thinking of Tower Federal Credit Union but I heard they take long so now I am looking at First Republic Bank.

EDD- 3/4-3/31
New EDD 2/14-2/23

Wow. How come u got the VIN early. Did you upgrade to MYP or anything ?

For financing, you can put up an application on https://www.datatrac.net/
They put your application with multiple credit unions and banks. You can select the one that offers you the best rate.

Last edited:
EDD- 3/4-3/31
New EDD 2/14-2/23

I got a personal line of credit at First Republic Bank. Approval took less than a week. 3.95%.

EDD- 3/4-3/31
New EDD 2/14-2/23

I ordered same as yours 1/14 up to now no vin. EDD still 2/10-3/10. That sucks!!!

For those who have received their VIN - how long did it take for them to let you schedule delivery? And was that dependent on having insurance information in there? I am trying to get insurance figured out, but I got my VIN on Monday and my EDD is 2/19-2/27.
The Tesla insurance requires a delivery date before it can be purchased, so I assume that having insurance in place is not a requirement to schedule delivery.

Anyone here going through Schools First credit union? I just joined (Wife is a teacher) and am planning on going through them. Rates look to be in 4% range. So far that's the best i've been able to find.

EDD is 3/10 - 3/31 so i'll probably submit through Tesla financial as well to compare with SFCU
Try Tower Federal Credit Union
36 months 2.24%
48 months 2.99%
60 months 2.99%
72 months 3.49%
84 months 4.99%

EDD- 3/4-3/31
New EDD 2/14-2/23

First republic doesn’t issue auto loans it’s a PLoC(i bank with them) And minimum is 7 year loan and you have to pay all interest in first year…
Go for Adelfi now or go with Tesla and apply for tower membership and loan today.