Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's for a rebate from the state; this is seperate from PSE&G's charging and installation cost offset program.
Do you have a list of the charges eligible for off-peak prices? As I remember, charger should send information about used electricity to PSE&G - Tesla wall charge doesn't allow it.
I'm not talking about installation 1.5k rebate - you can install almost any level 2 ev charger. I'm talking about additional benefits like .02 per kw.

Do you have a list of the charges eligible for off-peak prices? As I remember, charger should send information about used electricity to PSE&G - Tesla wall charge doesn't allow it.
I'm not talking about installation 1.5k rebate - you can install almost any level 2 ev charger. I'm talking about additional benefits like .02 per kw.
Just found Electric Vehicle Program - PSE&G :

PSE&G approved smart charger list for off-peak credit qualification only:

• ChargePoint residential and commercial Level 2 smart chargers
  • ChargePoint software (ABB)
  • JuiceBox (EnelX) residential and commercial Level 2 smart chargers

Reactions: imgcs
Pick up went great yesterday.

No issues with anything and I ended up get a decent loan when I re-applied with Navy Fed.

Already got the following installed:
Screen Protector
3D maxpider mats
Back seat covers (for kids feet kicking)
Seat protector for kiddos seats
Mud flaps
Center console tray
Under seat tray.
Trunk rubber Mats

Mobile connector with 10-30 dryer vent plug working great.

Still to go:
Driver and Passenger Tints
PPF
With having kids I highly recommend the floor vent covers. If they drop something on floor and it happens to go into the vent, it’s going to drive you nuts!!!

Reactions: erktrek
I've thought about the jack pucks... but then wondered when/why am I jacking the car up? There's no jack or spare tire in the car.
I bought them for my model 3 and think they are worth having. When I would bring my car to have tires rotated at Costco, they would use them, and also when I had a tire repaired at my nearby AAA service center.

Last edited:
I bought them for my model 3 and think they are worth having. When I would bring my car to have tires rotated at Costco, they would use them, and also when I had a tire repaired at my nearby AAA service center.
I ended up getting a spare tire from ModernSpare it was pricey and wont fit in the sub-trunk BUT only plan on taking it on longer trips when a flat might be a wee bit more than just inconvenient. AAA seems like a good thing too if you take a lot of road trips.

Good call thanks! Any recommendations?
I got these and they fit fine. I know some were saying they didn’t fit, but mine did. You have to be pretty aggressive to get them to snap on.

Attachments

• IMG_9943.png
    IMG_9943.png
    796.9 KB · Views: 82
I’m so jealous!
To be fair I don't know if our vehicle actually arrived on 4/28 as promised... I'm kind of the same for yours and @Skunis's orders coming from Fremont. Wonder if you'll get the extra goodies that come with like the Matrix Headlights and generally tighter build quality. Also interested to see if the cameras have been updated, Fremont seems to be at the forefront of these changes with the Model X/S refreshes - though no MYs right now will be hw 4. Looks like some Austin vehicles have the hairpin motor and wonder if same for Fremont.

I can't find a list; I believe PSE&G lists them when you sign up for the program. I 1000% know that the Tesla home charger (NOT mobile charger) qualifies for the program as I've already started the process AND qualifed with said home charger. Still waiting on the town before I install.

To be fair I don't know if our vehicle actually arrived on 4/28 as promised... I'm kind of the same for yours and @Skunis's orders coming from Fremont. Wonder if you'll get the extra goodies that come with like the Matrix Headlights and generally tighter build quality. Also interested to see if the cameras have been updated, Fremont seems to be at the forefront of these changes with the Model X/S refreshes - though no MYs right now will be hw 4. Looks like some Austin vehicles have the hairpin motor and wonder if same for Fremont.
I think the hairpin motor is only for Austin. So not sure which one is better 😉

• Funny
Reactions: erktrek