Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, figured as much. Well, it is a video...and this is a video thread...so have fun mods. (merge me if you like...)

For what it's worth, I knew of Musk's appearance on the show, but hadn't expended any energy looking for the clip. I happened upon it here. I wouldn't have seen it in an Elon Musk thread. Since it's a video, I think it probably belongs here, but of course if it is there as well even more people will find it. (Just making a plug for not moving it from this forum, where people come to look for videos.)

Edit, after it had been moved: So much for the plug! :)

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I knew of Musk's appearance on the show, but hadn't expended any energy looking for the clip. I happened upon it here. I wouldn't have seen it in an Elon Musk thread. Since it's a video, I think it probably belongs here, but of course if it is there as well even more people will find it. (Just making a plug for not moving it from this forum, where people come to look for videos.)

Edit, after it had been moved: So much for the plug! :)
What I don't get, is how on earth Elon finds time for this sort of thing? I know he doesn't sleep, but he somehow seems to have also crammed more than 24 hours in to each day.. (Martian day?)

I know he says you need to work hard to succeed, but he is so far past "working hard" as to be pretty much to impossible!

What I don't get, is how on earth Elon finds time for this sort of thing? I know he doesn't sleep, but he somehow seems to have also crammed more than 24 hours in to each day.. (Martian day?)

I know he says you need to work hard to succeed, but he is so far past "working hard" as to be pretty much to impossible!

He's probably willing to spend a little time on something fun. All work and zero play makes crazy. Also I suspect he enjoys his celebrity status; or at least it's useful to him... that sort of thing requires a little maintenance.

I was amazed by that clip, as it synced perfectly with his recent tweets asking for engineers to apply at Tesla to be on the autonomous driving team. It's as if (my speculation) Elon was able to persuade the people responsible for that TV show to give him lines that publicized Teslas job opportunities. Brilliant PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.