Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon coming (Elon tweet 6 Apr, 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update today and still nothing :(

When I ordered my Model 3 with the full self-driving feature enabled about 3 months ago, I was told that enhanced summon would have been on it already... when I received it, after about 2-3 weeks, I couldn't find it. Here we are now, after 3 months, still waiting for it... oh dear...

When I ordered my Model 3 with the full self-driving feature enabled about 3 months ago, I was told that enhanced summon would have been on it already... when I received it, after about 2-3 weeks, I couldn't find it. Here we are now, after 3 months, still waiting for it... oh dear...
Welcome to Tesla every thing is on Elon time early access has enhanced summon so it does exist, just not For the regular fleet yet . Don’t trust anyone at Tesla on software roadmaps even/especially Elon as they are often wrong, most cars don’t get anything over the air so just be happy when you get new features as they come it will improve your quality of life.

Reactions: fablau

There were people who were told their car would pick them up at the door ... in 2016. :p

Welcome to Tesla every thing is on Elon time early access has enhanced summon so it does exist, just not For the regular fleet yet . Don’t trust anyone at Tesla on software roadmaps even/especially Elon as they are often wrong, most cars don’t get anything over the air so just be happy when you get new features as they come it will improve your quality of life.

Thanks, appreciated the reply... I am have understood how things go, just wanted to put my words here, in case anyone from Tesla reads about our frustrations... but of course, happy for any new update arrives!

Thanks again :)

Reactions: Rogue one
EC2B91C9-B0D0-41AC-B36C-7CD0FB06C693.png
Reminds me of Joe’s Crab Shack. Tomorrow never comes. ;)

Anyone know what Elon means by "we need to merge a lot of updates into main branch"? Is this hinting that there will be more in the update than just Enhanced Summon or is he talking about how different cars are on different updates and they need to do an update that brings everyone up to the same point?

Anyone know what Elon means by "we need to merge a lot of updates into main branch"? Is this hinting that there will be more in the update than just Enhanced Summon or is he talking about how different cars are on different updates and they need to do an update that brings everyone up to the same point?

2019.7.102 (and 103?) and .105 testing HW3
2019.7.11 testing supercharger v3
2019.8.6.x testing fleet speed
2019.9 testing enhanced summon
2019.8.3 and then .4 and .5, and then 2019.12.x seem to be the main branch
2019.4.x and 2019.5.x must have been testing something else since a lot of people went from 2018.x.x to one of the mainline builds

Edit: Fixed some of the build numbers.

Last edited: