Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fellow car cleaning obsessives...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whilst looking around, spending far too much money on cleaning products, I spotted this.

Seems like a good package, a quick comparison on Amazon says its worth £78.36 excluding the kit bag. Also if you can get the current £5 off £25 offer then its a bargain.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07C4YHGDR - Gtechniq Essential Maintenance Kit

Kit Contains:
1 x 500ml GWash
1 x 500ml Quick Detailer
1 x 500ml G6 Perfect Glass
1 x 250ml W6 Iron and General Fallout Remover
1 x 250ml T2 Tyre Dressing
1 x 250ml W8 Bug Remover
2 x MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
1 x MF2 Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel
1 x Large Gtechniq branded kit bag

This kit is now down to £66.96!

I was going to ask if that was a good price, because I thought it looked higher when I last looked. A number of items in there I am unlikely to ever use, so needs a decent discount to price them out.

It was £54 not too long ago, might be worth setting up a camelcamelcamel alert if it's something you're interested in :)

Alternatively, just buy the bits you need. I've stuck the best ones I've used so far on the Cleaning your Tesla link at the start of the thread. As much as a like Gtechniq stuff, there are loads of other decent products, good to use a combination of them all

Used Born to be mild again today, this stuff is amazing for keeping its bubbles, even after I’d finished washing my car (didn’t use much water / shampoo) the bucket was still nice and foamy :)

Also recommend Dodo Juice clearly menthol, had the same bottle for around 5 years now as you don’t use much (I only use it internally, normal shampoo cleans the class enough on the outside).

Dodo Juice Clearly Menthol
Dodo Juice Born to be mild (still half price!)