Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got updated to .13. I haven't checked but another thread is suggesting that the on-board manual in the .13 release deletes the information about speed limiters and lane departure options from the manual. Those options were mentioned, apparently by mistake, in the .11 on-board manual. I am not aware of any other changes in .13.

I just received an update notification.

YES!!!

As soon as I touched the "install now" button, however, I heard a terrible rumbling noise coming out of the back of my car... crap. I canceled the update, the noise stopped. I started the update again and heard the noise! My neighbor was revving his motorcycle...

They seem to be pushing .13 fairly aggressively, at least to those who were already on 6.0. Must be a high priority release. Hard to believe it's just because of what brianman discovered.

I just installed 1.65.13 replacing 1.65.11 installed last Thursday. The change I've noticed so far is that .13 fixed blue tooth pandora streaming issue that I had with .11 - the sound level dropped after installation of .11. Music I normally listened at level 4 required level 6 after .11 installation. I am back to normal level 4 now.

I just received an update notification.

YES!!!

As soon as I touched the "install now" button, however, I heard a terrible rumbling noise coming out of the back of my car... crap. I canceled the update, the noise stopped. I started the update again and heard the noise! My neighbor was revving his motorcycle...
LOL that brings a new meaning to the phrase "Tesla grin" :)

I'd like to insert my usual request to split firmware stickies into TWO posts. One for people to update us all on when they got it, how they got it, how they didn't get it, how long it took to update, their version numbers, etc.... and another sticky post where all we do is list and discuss the specific features.