Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To add insult to injury in wk's description above, the 17" display does show the new section of I-485, but it draws you over the side streets on it. Meanwhile, Waze has me hit that same spot every time I leave the Supercharger to head north up I-85. It's hilarious seeing the Nav freak out when the car arrow is perfectly within the 17's drawn lines of the highway!

Ah yeah. That's because the 17" uses Google Maps, which are updated, but the turn-by-turn nav uses the built in maps. Expected, if not seemingly weird, behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the video I made. I just trimmed the video so just the bug happening is shown. No real editing. Yes, I was holding my phone cam with one hand... but I had the other on the wheel, so hush. ;) (kind-of proof near the end of the video where I take over :tongue:)

Tesla Autopilot Bug (v7.0, 2.7.56) Odd behavior on new highway - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Got .217 here too.
2) I am likely crazy, though I cannot remember slacker having a reject song button previously. It does now, or I just noticed it
Been there since at least Nov 2012.

Nitpicker's corner: I wish it would prompt to confirm. I've rejected at least two songs that I was trying to + while driving, and I have no way to ever get them back AFAIK.

Nitpicker's corner: I wish it would prompt to confirm. I've rejected at least two songs that I was trying to + while driving, and I have no way to ever get them back AFAIK.

If you get the login credentials, you can unblock them from the Slacker website (or phone app). I've done the same thing and restored it that way.

Last edited:

If only there was a way...

Slacker has had reject song button as far back as I can remember.

And if you log into your Tesla account, you can see a list of songs you rejected.

Though Cyclone did give you a more detailed answer

Will the car give you this info? I know it will restore Tesla's credentials with a button, but didn't know if it would give you them to use on the website.
IIRC car just gives you username. If you email Tesla they'll give you the username/password. I think they got back to me within a few hours of my email. [email protected]

Max has it. I asked Tesla HQ for it and they emailed me the details within 48 hours. I use the Slacker app on my phone when I lose 3G in the car (I have a Verizon LTE mobile).

Looking at your video and others who have experienced this TACC "unexpected slowing",
I suspect that the internal maps think that you are "off-roading" (driving where there are no
roads) and it currently "handles" that situation by slowing to some default off-road speed.

What revision of software are you using, I still have 2.7.56, please?

IIRC car just gives you username. If you email Tesla they'll give you the username/password. I think they got back to me within a few hours of my email. [email protected]
When my car was delivered, I got a paper that gave all the Slacker account details including password. It says the trial account expired in May, but I haven't used it since then to know for sure. I probably wouldn't notice the difference if it just reverts to the standard free account.

My car just arrived back from service and the upgraded firmware is to .77, so that still seems to be the latest version, at least for P85Ds at Tyson's in Virginia.

I asked at the local service center about the post .77 updates I've been hearing about.

They checked with Tesla HQ and said .77 is newest and that the others are the same as .77 just with different numbers.

Seems kind of odd.