Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That audio update did seem to improve the terrible glitching heard when unpausing music. It's not completely gone, but it's better. Maybe someday they'll figure out how to fade it up.

Like most software developers I'm sure they're busy working on all the things at the top of the "important!" list, but I wish sometimes they'd dip down into the list and fix things that are merely "annoying".

I noticed that with the latest update 2.32.23 the USB playback pauses now when leaving the car and continues playing when the car is turned back on. Even through a reset of the CID, which is standard procedure for me after an update is done.
Apparently they're working hard on the media player features (or lack thereof) with the Dolby sounding better and better and the other new feature. Way to go Tesla! :)

seems they have added a range charge warning / reminder back to the new firmware... when i got home the car reminded me to set the charge limit down

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: BertL
Personally, I'm glad Tesla has such a warning pop-up place. I've never seen or heard of it as my normal charge is to the Tesla-supplied indent of 90%, with only a few trip charges to 100%. I'd much rather Tesla's firmware always drop back to my "normal charge" after I trip charge, vs making me have to remember to do that as a separate step each time. I know some may not like that, so (another) new option would seem to be good for a majority. Until then, I'm happy to know a reminder may come my way one day if I forget to reset my charge limit after a temporary and infrequent trip charge.

Reactions: Tech_Guy
Agreed!! this is the first time I've gotten this message since I got my car 2 months ago and I've defiantly put it through the same situation I'm glad it will now warn / remind me to reset my charge limit. Also worth pointing out when you click Yes it brings you to the charge screen and automatically sets the charge limit to 90% !!

Agreed!! this is the first time I've gotten this message since I got my car 2 months ago and I've defiantly put it through the same situation I'm glad it will now warn / remind me to reset my charge limit. Also worth pointing out when you click Yes it brings you to the charge screen and automatically sets the charge limit to 90% !!
Nice! So is this a confirmed new feature to 2.30.33 and later?