Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
| Profile Complete 7/26 (2021) | Location Tampa, FL | VIN No
EDD November 17 - December 07

Picking up at the mall or Service center? I ordered mine from the service center.

Could be a meet-up!
I'm looking for solid ppf pros and detailers for some extra work.

Give each other the middle finger? Hahahaha
Hmmmmmmmm 🤔 🧐 you might be on to something.

| Profile Complete 7/26 (2021) | Location Tampa, FL | VIN No
EDD November 17 - December 07

Picking up at the mall or Service center? I ordered mine from the service center.

Could be a meet-up!
I'm looking for solid ppf pros and detailers for some extra work.
I posted something earlier about a place in Tampa. It’s got great ratings and price seems to be nearly on par with others.

Reactions: Hurricane4911
Congrats...best of everything. We will be there soon.
F20A9BB9-40F2-4291-A806-5F80A4486E0A.jpeg

In wpb how are people tinting their model y's? Where are they going and are they getting all windows tinted or just the front two?
DMateo went to E1 AutoSpa. I’m thinking of dropping by there tomorrow to see what it would cost to fully tint this M3 and get a strip of PPF on the top of the rear bumper for when we load things in/out of the trunk.

I used the Film Authority in Boca. They do PPF as well. I got xpel xr prime plus on my 21 Model 3 at the time was 856.00

That was 70 percent front windshield
Side windows at 20 percent which is really 17 percent on paper (check xpels website cause there tint is slightly darker than the actually number)
A two part back window at 20 as well but it looked like a one piece the way they did it because the seam was on the defrost line and you could never tell.
Did not do the window above head in model 3 but was extra 100.

Guys did a great job.

When i get my Y I'm using the same tint. It really does work and cut down on the heat transfer in my opinion.

How Much? And where?
$695 at Tint America in Delray. I’ve used them in the past and always had good results. Was thinking of trying out Xpel for the first time, but couldn’t be bothered to wait for an appointment or wait for the shop to order the darker films, just wanted to get out of the fish bowl now and be able to roll the windows down by this weekend. They’ll do the windshield in ceramic for an additional $175 or in crystalline for $250. I also talked to them about their process for the windshield and he said all the right things. They’re aware of the electronics and the need to make sure absolutely no water gets down in there. 👍🏻

Reactions: Cobra2077