Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have a good SA? I have nobody to contact in Orlando. Any advice?
My SA in Orlando is Torrey. Don't know his last name or email, just the phone number he texted me from after I got my VIN. I had no contact with anyone up until yesterday when I got my VIN assigned, then everything started happening very quickly and efficiently.
The cell he's been reaching out to me from is 407-607-8465.

What are your order details? Date, configuration, etc.

Reactions: CSTARZZ and Ormond
My SA in Orlando is Torrey. Don't know his last name or email, just the phone number he texted me from after I got my VIN. I had no contact with anyone up until yesterday when I got my VIN assigned, then everything started happening very quickly and efficiently.
The cell he's been reaching out to me from is 407-607-8465.

What are your order details? Date, configuration, etc.
It’s in my signature below my post. It hasn’t been too long as I ordered last month. I ordered online. I have an SA that may be in Nevada for my Model Y, but I’m not certain. My delivery estimate is currently blank.

Your blue/white combo should be sharp!

Reactions: CSTARZZ
MYP Blue with white, tow hitch, no FSD. Ordered 6/19 and located in Orlando. Got my VIN yesterday 8/2 and have my pickup appointment scheduled for 8/17 at the Orlando SC.
Stay strong fellow Floridians!
Wow congrats! I ordered a MYLR on 6/12 and still nothing. Just got my EDD back, states Aug 24-Sep 13. I called the Palm beach Tesla office because my financing expires soon but they couldn't tell me anything.

Reactions: Ormond and CSTARZZ
This seems correct. Seems like Tesla is make the black models during that time. I ordered May 28th, exact same configuration as you. Today mine is 8/17-9/02
Today it inched back to 9-3 to 9-23. Of course only Floridians get nervous about Late August early September as it is peak Hurricane season and the last thing I want to do is pick up right before one God forbid. I just want the damn car already lol. I have no more YouTube videos to watch, tik tok has been completed and I refuse to read the manual again 🤓⚡🔋🚘

So, today I did what @CSTARZZ said and was a little shocked that it worked. I got a soft match for a month, October. I am guessing late October only because when I ordered I swore it said November for new orders but I will take it since I still have no EDD on the site. That actually eases my pains as for Carvana I am drawing out the trade-in luckily and only losing $100 from the appraisal, so this would be AWESOME if it is October. For some reason, I feel more relaxed now lolololol Ohhhhh Tesla, what do you do to people.

Reactions: CSTARZZ and Ormond
So, today I did what @CSTARZZ said and was a little shocked that it worked. I got a soft match for a month, October. I am guessing late October only because when I ordered I swore it said November for new orders but I will take it since I still have no EDD on the site. That actually eases my pains as for Carvana I am drawing out the trade-in luckily and only losing $100 from the appraisal, so this would be AWESOME if it is October. For some reason, I feel more relaxed now lolololol Ohhhhh Tesla, what do you do to people.
Which service center?

Which service center?
My pickup is Tampa but I have been talking with Jacksonville, FL Tesla (St Johns) since they are the only ones that answer my calls and questions lol. I wish I remember the lady's name but she answered all my questions and even "looked up" what expected date I might have. I just explained how worried I was and the unknown was freaking me out if I ordered correctly or not; very chill and understanding reps there (YRMV).

Edit note: I did talk on chat with Tesla as well (website) to figure out who my SA is so they said I should have that person call or text me today with all their information but sadly, that Tampa store is so busy that I doubt it. I am almost tempted to just pick up in Jacksonville and take a nice drive back.

Reactions: Ormond and CSTARZZ
I just called Tesla. 😒 Joy! 😠

My “soft-match” was moved from Aug 7 to Aug 13th. Expected soft Delivery moved from Aug 22 to Aug 29.

Im so upset.

They give ppl to much time to change their minds. After 1.5 months you already wanna buy another car.
You’re right. It’s tempting to go to a dealership and buy off the lot. However, inventories are really low.

Reactions: Samier_RN
My pickup is Tampa but I have been talking with Jacksonville, FL Tesla (St Johns) since they are the only ones that answer my calls and questions lol. I wish I remember the lady's name but she answered all my questions and even "looked up" what expected date I might have. I just explained how worried I was and the unknown was freaking me out if I ordered correctly or not; very chill and understanding reps there (YRMV).

Edit note: I did talk on chat with Tesla as well (website) to figure out who my SA is so they said I should have that person call or text me today with all their information but sadly, that Tampa store is so busy that I doubt it. I am almost tempted to just pick up in Jacksonville and take a nice drive back.
The Store at St. Johns Town Center has nice folks, but it’s just a sales center. I have never been to the Jacksonville Service Center. I may try calling too.

I asked about buying an undelivered car, but they said I’d be charged at the current price, which might be higher.

Just reading thru everyone's dramas. Ordered from Tampa SC 5/24. Initially told about 12 weeks. EDD has jumped from July, to August, to September back to Jul/Aug then to October. VIN just appeared yesterday! I had proof of Ins uploaded by noon yesterday. Haven't heard from my SA since ordering but have had more luck than everyone here with reaching someone in Tampa. Get this...and don't kill me, I'm just as shocked as you will all be. Client of mine needed a car ASAP as her lease ran out before she thought it did. Went to a store in the mall. They had nothing available to test drive and she said she wasn't going to buy a car she couldn't even drive and decided to go to BMW. A day or so later she got a call from a SA at the store who said they had a MY blue with white and asked if she wanted it. She tested it, paid for it and drove it home the next day. She never even had a chance to download the app, didn't know how to start it, and has only watched about 4 of the videos. Here I am, I know all about it, have the charger installed, garage ready and can't get the car soon enough. And before you ask, she had not placed an order or put down the $100. Just got a call, went in, paid and drove away. So, I am sorry to someone who had a MY blue, I think someone gave yours away.